Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This season is not over........Forest away. 16:07 - Apr 18 with 3011 viewsrollercoastertown

Anyone else got the feeling that we gonna put Forest down on the last day. A McGoldrick goal? Cue a Chambers fist pump. Could get interesting.

Don't belive a word I write.

This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:17 - Apr 18 with 2278 viewsconnorscontract

Blackburn are gently reviving, Harry might restart Brum's engine.

You could be right!
This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:19 - Apr 18 with 2260 viewsWD19

Bought my ticket this morning. Looking forward to it.
(Not the putting them down bit....hope that is Blackburn).
This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:20 - Apr 18 with 2259 viewsPJH

I think Burton and Bristol City will do enough to stay up so looks like it is between Blackburn,Forest and Birmingham for the 3rd relegation place.
This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:27 - Apr 18 with 2217 viewsconnorscontract

This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:19 - Apr 18 by WD19

Bought my ticket this morning. Looking forward to it.
(Not the putting them down bit....hope that is Blackburn).

QPR have lost 5 on the bounce, they are very lucky that the season isn't another 3 or 4 games longer.
This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:31 - Apr 18 with 2201 viewshoppy

This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:17 - Apr 18 by connorscontract

Blackburn are gently reviving, Harry might restart Brum's engine.

You could be right!

Think he's got his work cut out, with just 3 games, including a derby against Villa...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:31 - Apr 18 with 2198 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:20 - Apr 18 by PJH

I think Burton and Bristol City will do enough to stay up so looks like it is between Blackburn,Forest and Birmingham for the 3rd relegation place.

I'd happily see any of those 3 get relegated.

Former 'big clubs' that have been run into the ground by basket case owners.

The biggest culprits are obviously Venkys and Fawaz so I'd happily see them tumble into the 3rd tier if only to serve as a warning to other moron owners
This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:33 - Apr 18 with 2183 viewshype313

This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:20 - Apr 18 by PJH

Brum have the nastiest run in, a fierce derby followed by Huddersfield and Bristol City, Blackburn and Forest play teams who have one eye on Dubai.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:36 - Apr 18 with 2160 viewsPJH

This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:31 - Apr 18 by King_of_Portman_Rd

I'd happily see any of those 3 get relegated.

Former 'big clubs' that have been run into the ground by basket case owners.

The biggest culprits are obviously Venkys and Fawaz so I'd happily see them tumble into the 3rd tier if only to serve as a warning to other moron owners

Agree,I would not mind Blackburn going because of their owners and also the distance from here although I would feel a bit sorry for Mogga.
If Forest or Birmingham went it would be funny.
If it happens that we relegate Forest I wonder if it has potential to be another Leeds from a few years back although I would think that their fans anger would be more directed at their owner than us.

Glad Burton look like staying up,a minor miracle if they do.
Login to get fewer ads

This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:43 - Apr 18 with 2114 viewsWD19

This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:36 - Apr 18 by PJH

Agree,I would not mind Blackburn going because of their owners and also the distance from here although I would feel a bit sorry for Mogga.
If Forest or Birmingham went it would be funny.
If it happens that we relegate Forest I wonder if it has potential to be another Leeds from a few years back although I would think that their fans anger would be more directed at their owner than us.

Glad Burton look like staying up,a minor miracle if they do.

Thinking about it......if Forest stay up there is a very real chance Chambers will join them in the summer. Tricky position to put him in if he plays......
This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:58 - Apr 18 with 2055 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just had my nose op I have to have moved until the week after

Can now come to forest

'We're sending you down
We're sending you dowwwwn
Nottingham forest
We're sending you down!'

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

This season is not over........Forest away. on 17:00 - Apr 18 with 2048 viewsPJH

This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:43 - Apr 18 by WD19

Thinking about it......if Forest stay up there is a very real chance Chambers will join them in the summer. Tricky position to put him in if he plays......

Although Warburton was not their boss in January was he,so he might not want Chambo anyway.
I suppose that if any pre-contract agreement was reached then it could go ahead anyway but then he might be joining a team whose Manager does not rate him.
This season is not over........Forest away. on 17:11 - Apr 18 with 2004 viewsFixed_It

I'd drop Chambo for that one. Just in case.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

This season is not over........Forest away. on 19:26 - Apr 18 with 1837 viewsUHTREDINIT

This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:58 - Apr 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Can now come to forest

'We're sending you down
Nottingham forest
We're sending you down!'

Doubt Forest will go down or Birmingham, favourites are still the inept Blackburn team.Would hate for a team as classy as Forest to go down but i would love to see Gary Birtle's face if they did.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2017 20:56]
This season is not over........Forest away. on 20:39 - Apr 18 with 1724 viewstextbackup

This season is not over........Forest away. on 16:58 - Apr 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Can now come to forest

'We're sending you down
Nottingham forest
We're sending you down!'

Sing that near any of the mad dogs and theyll operate on your nose there and then I reckon!

I'm up there that weekend with the wife watching Mickey Flanagan, then possibly football the next day...

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

This season is not over........Forest away. on 20:46 - Apr 18 with 1688 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This season is not over........Forest away. on 20:39 - Apr 18 by textbackup

Sing that near any of the mad dogs and theyll operate on your nose there and then I reckon!

I'm up there that weekend with the wife watching Mickey Flanagan, then possibly football the next day...

I've done forest before

The atmosphere was really good with both singing groups (their lot and the away end) being so close

I really hope it's a huge game for them. Would make a nothing game very interesting

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

This season is not over........Forest away. on 20:49 - Apr 18 with 1673 viewsAdmiralFunge

This season is not over........Forest away. on 20:46 - Apr 18 by The_Romford_Blue

I've done forest before

The atmosphere was really good with both singing groups (their lot and the away end) being so close

I really hope it's a huge game for them. Would make a nothing game very interesting

It will turn very sour indeed if we send them down.

Forest aren't MIllwall, but they've their fair share of nutters.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

This season is not over........Forest away. on 20:51 - Apr 18 with 1662 viewsMullet

This season is not over........Forest away. on 20:49 - Apr 18 by AdmiralFunge

I can't imagine it'll be fun getting out, but not Leeds or Millwall either.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

This season is not over........Forest away. on 21:00 - Apr 18 with 1626 viewsRoyKeanesDog

McGoldrick or Chambers to put the final nail in the coffin would help stir things up too.

Poll: Best Football Song

This season is not over........Forest away. on 21:01 - Apr 18 with 1624 viewsJohnhoz

It certainly is a possibility. Chambers has too much class to do that.

I would take no pleasure at all in seeing Forest go down. There are a lot of similarities between us and them. Both had legendary managers who led them to success and have been in decline in recent years.

In fact I don't take pleasure in seeing any team get relegated. Particularly clubs with proud histories in the English game.*

* Apart from Leeds, obviously.

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

This season is not over........Forest away. on 21:06 - Apr 18 with 1602 viewsgainsboroughblue

I wasn't there as I was only 8 years old but I've heard a story or two about our trip there in the cup in 1981.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

This season is not over........Forest away. on 21:41 - Apr 18 with 1502 viewsGeoffSentence

This season is not over........Forest away. on 21:01 - Apr 18 by Johnhoz

It certainly is a possibility. Chambers has too much class to do that.

I would take no pleasure at all in seeing Forest go down. There are a lot of similarities between us and them. Both had legendary managers who led them to success and have been in decline in recent years.

In fact I don't take pleasure in seeing any team get relegated. Particularly clubs with proud histories in the English game.*

* Apart from Leeds, obviously.

Come on. SUreleyy you get pleasure from seeing the budgies getting relegated.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

This season is not over........Forest away. on 21:44 - Apr 18 with 1489 viewsgainsboroughblue

This season is not over........Forest away. on 21:41 - Apr 18 by GeoffSentence

Especially as they usually get relegated in quite the style.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

This season is not over........Forest away. on 21:45 - Apr 18 with 1479 viewsJohnhoz

Yeah. That's a given.

Losing 6-0 at Fulham when they needed a result was particularly funny.

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

This season is not over........Forest away. on 22:20 - Apr 18 with 1412 viewsPJH

He said clubs with proud histories in the English game so that automatically excludes them.
This season is not over........Forest away. on 22:23 - Apr 18 with 1399 viewsKieran_Knows

This season is not over........Forest away. on 21:45 - Apr 18 by Johnhoz

Yeah. That's a given.

Losing 6-0 at Fulham when they needed a result was particularly funny.

Was that the game of Van Wolfswinkel's superb pass?
[Post edited 18 Apr 2017 22:23]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024