Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... 21:05 - Mar 22 with 1218 viewsITFC_Squad_Numbers

As per my recent post - we are now at the stage of the final vote to find out our best number 2 since Squad Numbers were worn by ITFC.

The finalists are Micky Stockwell and Fabian Wilnis - and their stats are below

Please vote via the Tweet below, and spread the word on Twitter if possible.

Many thanks

The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 21:14 - Mar 22 with 1185 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

I can't wait for number 45.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 21:26 - Mar 22 with 1146 viewsITFC_Squad_Letters

Never mind numbers.

Let's do best players beginning with an A
The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 21:33 - Mar 22 with 1120 viewsitfcjoe

The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 21:14 - Mar 22 by WestStanderLaLaLa

I can't wait for number 45.

Tristan Nydam the early favourite.....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 21:35 - Mar 22 with 1114 viewsITFC_Squad_Numbers

The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 21:33 - Mar 22 by itfcjoe

Tristan Nydam the early favourite.....

He's leading a one horse race!
The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 21:36 - Mar 22 with 1109 viewsITFC_Squad_Numbers

The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 21:26 - Mar 22 by ITFC_Squad_Letters

Never mind numbers.

Let's do best players beginning with an A

Look forward to it - I nominate Dalian Atkinson, Darren Ambrose and Alun Armstrong
The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 21:46 - Mar 22 with 1088 viewsITFC_Squad_Letters

The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 21:36 - Mar 22 by ITFC_Squad_Numbers

Look forward to it - I nominate Dalian Atkinson, Darren Ambrose and Alun Armstrong

2 of them are disqualified because they start with a D
The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 10:55 - Mar 23 with 943 viewsITFC_Squad_Numbers

Fabian Wilnis is streaking away with this - currently leading by 213 votes to 79.

Get voting and RTing if you disagree!
The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 11:20 - Mar 23 with 917 viewshype313

The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 10:55 - Mar 23 by ITFC_Squad_Numbers

Fabian Wilnis is streaking away with this - currently leading by 213 votes to 79.

Get voting and RTing if you disagree!

Partly down to demographics I imagine, most people voting on twitter would have seen Wilnis play but not Stockwell.

That's not saying Fabian doesn't deserve his lead, just that these things can be skewed a little.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 11:27 - Mar 23 with 899 viewsblueislander

The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 11:20 - Mar 23 by hype313

Partly down to demographics I imagine, most people voting on twitter would have seen Wilnis play but not Stockwell.

That's not saying Fabian doesn't deserve his lead, just that these things can be skewed a little.

The fact that neither Burley nor Carberry feature just proves how utterly pointless this poll is.
The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 12:08 - Mar 23 with 875 viewsGeoffSentence

The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 11:27 - Mar 23 by blueislander

The fact that neither Burley nor Carberry feature just proves how utterly pointless this poll is.

I can't believe how many people this fellow has upset with what is just a bit of harmless fun.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 13:07 - Mar 23 with 841 viewsITFC_Squad_Numbers

The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 11:20 - Mar 23 by hype313

I think that is the case, but in this poll it's probably the correct decision as Stocky only had 2 seasons in the 2 shirt, one of which was the 94/95 campaign, whereas Wilnis had 9 seasons wearing it and was always a good performer.
The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 13:08 - Mar 23 with 837 viewsITFC_Squad_Numbers

The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 12:08 - Mar 23 by GeoffSentence

I can't believe how many people this fellow has upset with what is just a bit of harmless fun.

I'm glad it's not just me that has found the reaction strange!
The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 13:30 - Mar 23 with 817 viewsSwansea_Blue

The best player to wear squad number 2 for ITFC..... on 11:27 - Mar 23 by blueislander

Didn't you read the question?! It's only when for when we had squad numbers on the back of the shirts, not other numbers, which although just as real and equally valid as members of the base-10 number system that is universally applied to shirt numbering convention for the vast majority of sports, aren't eligible for the survey, unless it's a leap year.

It really quite logical

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024