Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An Evening With Muhren and Thijssen? 10:51 - Feb 18 with 877 viewsHugoagogo

Anyone else here go last night?

Really great evening, I thought. Top blokes, Arnold in particular has a great sense of humour, and Mel Henderson chipping in with facts and anecdotes just added to the experience.

Top marks, ITFC!
An Evening With Muhren and Thijssen? on 10:54 - Feb 18 with 857 viewsLord_Lucan

WTF. When and where was this??????????

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

An Evening With Muhren and Thijssen? on 10:55 - Feb 18 with 848 viewsPJH

I did not go but have their signed book to collect from PR this afternoon.
An Evening With Muhren and Thijssen? on 11:43 - Feb 18 with 717 viewsfactual_blue

An Evening With Muhren and Thijssen? on 10:54 - Feb 18 by Lord_Lucan

Mexico. A couple of weeks ago.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

An Evening With Muhren and Thijssen? on 11:48 - Feb 18 with 703 viewsgood_at_COD

Sir Bobby Robson Suite last night. Great Bantz with the Dutch maestros, so modest and unassuming, and for whom nothing was too much trouble. They are in the fan zone from 12 today. Milts did a good job as compère too.

Giggsy

An Evening With Muhren and Thijssen? on 11:48 - Feb 18 with 700 viewsHugoagogo

It has been advertised on itfc website and their social media for a good few weeks...

It was at the club last night. Arnold and Frans were great. It's obvious that they are great friends, and they were happy to say hello to everyone. They were the last ones out of the door!

Got a great picture of them both with my dad and uncle, who are grinning from ear to ear to be standing next to their heroes! Good times.

I
An Evening With Muhren and Thijssen? on 12:06 - Feb 18 with 671 viewsLord_Lucan

An Evening With Muhren and Thijssen? on 11:48 - Feb 18 by Hugoagogo

It has been advertised on itfc website and their social media for a good few weeks...

It was at the club last night. Arnold and Frans were great. It's obvious that they are great friends, and they were happy to say hello to everyone. They were the last ones out of the door!

Got a great picture of them both with my dad and uncle, who are grinning from ear to ear to be standing next to their heroes! Good times.

I

Fecking hells bells. I'm not really in to organised club events but I would 100% have gone to that.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024