Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Milne 15:38 - Feb 6 with 1249 viewsmoscow2000

Doesn't that bloke talk the biggest load of sh*t ever
when talking wages he never mentions the wages saved on players released last year ie
Kevin Foley
Liam Feeney
Ryan Fraser
Maitland Niles
Ben Pringle
Jay Tabb
James Alabi
Daryl Murphy
Larsen Toure
Luke Varney

Think he should be a politician because he just repeats the same old story over and over again
Ian Milne on 15:59 - Feb 6 with 1179 viewsTheBlueBarca

I actually think Evans and Milne take their strategy advice for PR from Cameron & Osborne during the EU Ref.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Ian Milne on 16:12 - Feb 6 with 1165 viewsDoobDude

Welcome to the club. For years it has only had 1 member.
However, since exposing himself on Radio Suffolk it now has thousands of members.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Ian Milne on 18:05 - Feb 6 with 1002 viewsPendejo

Ian Milne on 16:12 - Feb 6 by DoobDude

Welcome to the club. For years it has only had 1 member.
However, since exposing himself on Radio Suffolk it now has thousands of members.

If he'd exposed himself on internet or TV it'd be far more entertaining.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Ian Milne on 18:07 - Feb 6 with 1001 viewsTractorWood

Ian Milne on 15:59 - Feb 6 by TheBlueBarca

I actually think Evans and Milne take their strategy advice for PR from Cameron & Osborne during the EU Ref.

I can see Milne making some more gaffs on the naked footy show but I think he'll start by massively overcompensating with compliments aimed towards MM and Andre Dozzell.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Ian Milne on 18:12 - Feb 6 with 981 viewsGuthrum

Ian Milne on 18:07 - Feb 6 by TractorWood

I can see Milne making some more gaffs on the naked footy show but I think he'll start by massively overcompensating with compliments aimed towards MM and Andre Dozzell.

I didn't think he was particularly rude about Dozzell, just said what a lot of others were posting on here, that his youth and inexperience means he can't put in great performances every match. Tho probably the phrasing was not the best way to put it.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ian Milne on 18:18 - Feb 6 with 935 viewsbluehook

Ian Milne on 18:12 - Feb 6 by Guthrum

I didn't think he was particularly rude about Dozzell, just said what a lot of others were posting on here, that his youth and inexperience means he can't put in great performances every match. Tho probably the phrasing was not the best way to put it.

Hamstrung also by the fact that he knows feck all about football, like his employer.
Time wasters all of them.
Ian Milne on 18:20 - Feb 6 with 924 viewsReuser_is_God

More patronising than rude I'd have said.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Ian Milne on 18:20 - Feb 6 with 925 viewsTractorWood

I don't think he was wrong, just can't say that about a young player when you're a reasonably influential man.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2017 18:23]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024