Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... 15:20 - Feb 6 with 1963 viewsCambonbleu

i'm wondering if Marcus will have been on the phone this morning and if he'd have been saying

1) Ian, that was a PR disaster WTF were you thinking
2) Ian, well done you defended my and our honor tremendously well there

I thought he came off really badly. He didn't sound like he has a clue about football, he revealed that ME is not going to invest more and they expect MM to pull off a miracle and I hope Andre Dozell wasn't listening because god knows what he must be thinking. The comments Milne made about him were a joke to be honest

Poll: How many Season Ticket holders will ITFC have next season?
Blog: Why All the Positivity?

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 15:21 - Feb 6 with 1930 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Has to be the first option.

Marcus Evans wouldn't made his money by being stupid.

Poll: Best Football Song

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 15:27 - Feb 6 with 1895 viewsTheBlueBarca

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 15:21 - Feb 6 by RoyKeanesDog

I genuinely believe that they believe in what the say - you can see clearly how the club has regressed under their leadership and yet they still come out with nonsense like this assuming we are all idiots. In fact they have spun so many stories now the fans question everything they say, yet there's not been one change in how they communicate or run the club.

Even mice can learn to stop trying to eat cheese if it shocks them once. Evans policy seems to be okay it's not working, so let's just do more of it and see if that improves it.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 15:31 - Feb 6 with 1863 viewsElderGrizzly

He's on the Naked Footy Show this week too now.
After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 15:31 - Feb 6 with 1862 viewsReuser_is_God

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 15:21 - Feb 6 by RoyKeanesDog

He's on Naked Football Show tomorrow so we'll find out by how he answers very similar questions.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 15:35 - Feb 6 with 1833 viewsKieran_Knows

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 15:31 - Feb 6 by Reuser_is_God

He's on Naked Football Show tomorrow so we'll find out by how he answers very similar questions.

That should be a barrel of laughs as well then.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 15:53 - Feb 6 with 1764 viewsfactual_blue

I think he makes his money by virtue of other people being slightly more stupid.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 15:53 - Feb 6 with 1765 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Havent been able to listen yet, what did he say about dozell?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 15:57 - Feb 6 with 1745 viewsTheBlueBarca

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 15:53 - Feb 6 by factual_blue

I think he makes his money by virtue of other people being slightly more stupid.

They're called people renewing next season.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2017 15:58]

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Login to get fewer ads

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 15:58 - Feb 6 with 1729 viewsReuser_is_God

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 15:53 - Feb 6 by Marshalls_Mullet

Havent been able to listen yet, what did he say about dozell?

'He looked lost, bless him'

In reference to his performance at Huddersfield.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 16:00 - Feb 6 with 1712 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I've no confidence in the regime running Town at the moment. Hopeless.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 16:03 - Feb 6 with 1699 viewshochiblue

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 15:58 - Feb 6 by Reuser_is_God

Quite relevant to his performance on LAP. He (Milne)sounded lost, bless him.
After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 16:12 - Feb 6 with 1658 viewsfactual_blue

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 15:57 - Feb 6 by TheBlueBarca

They're called people renewing next season.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2017 15:58]

True, although I was thinking more of his 'conferences' etc.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 16:15 - Feb 6 with 1642 viewsSWGF

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 15:31 - Feb 6 by ElderGrizzly

He's on the Naked Footy Show this week too now.

I think the bloke's a clown who has no idea what he's doing.

But, to fair to him, he's fronting up.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 16:18 - Feb 6 with 1624 viewsDoobDude

It was Milnes attempt to get the fans behind the manager and the players.
And ironically by being completely hopeless he has engendered huge sympathy for McCarthy.

I may actually have underestimated him!

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 16:27 - Feb 6 with 1547 viewsimsureazzure

Except that is negated by ploughing money in to the liberal party.
After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 16:53 - Feb 6 with 1460 viewsmonty_radio

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 16:15 - Feb 6 by SWGF

Fronting up for him seems to include saying things which are actually true e.g. there's no more money; Mick has to get on with it; Dozzell looked lost. Tomorrow perhaps he'll go on to tell us where he stands on Skuse, Chambo at right back, Duggie, false no 9s and the fact that even the chief exec couldn't get a Portman Pie on Saturday (unless he beat me to the last one - swine!).

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 16:54 - Feb 6 with 1456 viewsElderGrizzly

I think that's what gets him a little sympathy for me in all this. He'll know going on NFS will be a hiding to nothing, but still does it.

No answers he will give will placate anyone, as most will be commercially confidential.

Will be interesting how Graham plays it!
After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 16:55 - Feb 6 with 1447 viewsCrock

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 15:58 - Feb 6 by Reuser_is_God

He did though didn't he?

Poll: Favourite number?

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 17:25 - Feb 6 with 1333 viewsdirtyboy

After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 16:55 - Feb 6 by Crock

He did though didn't he?

But McCarthy, to his credit, has always defended his players and never been public with his criticism of them, to have Milne come out in public and say that must have irked Mick somewhat...not to mention the Dozzell family!
After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 17:30 - Feb 6 with 1315 viewsblueblood66

that's what he is paid for!
[Post edited 6 Feb 2017 17:30]
After listening to Ian Milne on Life's a pitch.... on 18:17 - Feb 6 with 1175 viewsWestSussexBlue

I've a feeling if or when Mick goes at the end of the season, If He and Milne find themselves together at a Press conference or media gig of some sort before Mick's done he will gladly throw Milne under the bus so to speak.
As frustrated as I've been at times with Mick he's no mug when it comes to football, Milne on the other hand is clueless and could be done like a right kipper.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024