Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hladky 17:00 - Apr 9 with 853 viewsCheltenham_Blue

“The contract is not signed yet, so that’s the only thing I know. You can ask someone else.

“My biggest point is I want to carry on here because it’s a massive club and I’m so happy coming here every day. I want to stay here, for sure. Hopefully we can find a way to get it done.”

Sounds to me like the club has made an offer that Hladky's agent is not happy with? Anyone else thinking the same?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Hladky on 17:04 - Apr 9 with 818 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Sounds like it.

I also suspect that we have targets that we will move on to if he doesn't sign.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Hladky on 17:07 - Apr 9 with 805 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Hladky on 17:04 - Apr 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

Sounds like it.

I also suspect that we have targets that we will move on to if he doesn't sign.

Thats what I thought, risky strategy given our position.

Hladky on 17:08 - Apr 9 with 802 viewsZx1988

Modern football in a nutshell, it would seem.

Hladky sounds as if he's happy with what's on offer, but his agent won't let him sign it because their cut isn't enough?

Was it Romelu Lukaku who had a higher profile version of this - wanted to move to Manchester, but ended up moving to Chelsea because they were offering his agent a better deal?

How does this even work? Are players' agency contracts so watertight that they simply can't sign a deal unless their agent signs off on it first?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Hladky on 17:10 - Apr 9 with 782 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Hladky on 17:08 - Apr 9 by Zx1988

Modern football in a nutshell, it would seem.

Hladky sounds as if he's happy with what's on offer, but his agent won't let him sign it because their cut isn't enough?

Was it Romelu Lukaku who had a higher profile version of this - wanted to move to Manchester, but ended up moving to Chelsea because they were offering his agent a better deal?

How does this even work? Are players' agency contracts so watertight that they simply can't sign a deal unless their agent signs off on it first?

I would think its more about the strength of character of the player.

They should still have their destiny in their own hands.

The agent works for them, and should do as they are told once the player has taken their 'advice' on board.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Hladky on 17:27 - Apr 9 with 746 viewsPhilTWTD

Probably tying up some minor details. Seemed in little doubt he was staying.
Hladky on 17:53 - Apr 9 with 642 viewsKropotkin123

Assuming 92_laces is their agent

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Hladky on 17:57 - Apr 9 with 620 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Hladky on 17:53 - Apr 9 by Kropotkin123

Assuming 92_laces is their agent

I make you right.

Hladky on 18:05 - Apr 9 with 583 viewsMK1

Pretty sure he and us want the deal done. Reckon it will be announced soon that he has signed for another 3 years.
Login to get fewer ads

Hladky on 18:06 - Apr 9 with 579 viewsFrimleyBlue

must be quite complex

A contract negotiation based on IFs. If prem, or champ.. What does that then mean for him in regards to playing time.. IF prem, is he then back up? if champ does he remain number 1, or will we will see walton back in pre season as champ no.1 etc etc.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Hladky on 18:38 - Apr 9 with 491 viewsMK1

Hladky on 18:06 - Apr 9 by FrimleyBlue

must be quite complex

A contract negotiation based on IFs. If prem, or champ.. What does that then mean for him in regards to playing time.. IF prem, is he then back up? if champ does he remain number 1, or will we will see walton back in pre season as champ no.1 etc etc.

X amount if Prem, X amount if Champs. Told he will be No.1 whichever league. He signs.
Hladky on 18:58 - Apr 9 with 432 viewschicoazul

Definitely leaving.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024