Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cracking line from Penny the Sword Holder 18:01 - Mar 7 with 1753 viewsKeno

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Cracking line from Penny the Sword Holder on 19:04 - Mar 7 with 1578 viewscatch74

Nicked from Starmer at pmqs.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Cracking line from Penny the Sword Holder on 19:22 - Mar 7 with 1529 viewsSwansea_Blue

I wouldn’t mind Willy Wonkaring her, phwoar. (Etc, etc., insert more misogynistic ‘bloke’ banter here).

She’s vile, just like many of her colleagues and predecessors. They’ve got black hearts.
[Post edited 7 Mar 19:30]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cracking line from Penny the Sword Holder on 19:31 - Mar 7 with 1488 viewsTrequartista

Good joke ingredients but poorly delivered. Don't mention the SNP until the punchline fgs.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Cracking line from Penny the Sword Holder on 19:43 - Mar 7 with 1432 viewshoppy

I nervously clicked on that... not sure I was wanting to see a post from you, referencing 'Penny' and 'Sword Holding'...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Cracking line from Penny the Sword Holder on 20:02 - Mar 7 with 1363 viewsMattinLondon

Cracking line from Penny the Sword Holder on 19:22 - Mar 7 by Swansea_Blue

I wouldn’t mind Willy Wonkaring her, phwoar. (Etc, etc., insert more misogynistic ‘bloke’ banter here).

She’s vile, just like many of her colleagues and predecessors. They’ve got black hearts.

She has a heart?
Cracking line from Penny the Sword Holder on 01:10 - Mar 8 with 1159 viewsmarchy

Always fun...

Cracking line from Penny the Sword Holder on 07:38 - Mar 8 with 1008 viewsBuhrer

Penny always reminds me that "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boob bouncing on a human face - for ever".
Cracking line from Penny the Sword Holder on 08:36 - Mar 8 with 909 viewsLord_Lucan

I think she’s quite the dish.

A thinking mans Angela Rayner.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Cracking line from Penny the Sword Holder on 09:09 - Mar 8 with 845 viewsWeWereZombies

Cracking line from Penny the Sword Holder on 08:36 - Mar 8 by Lord_Lucan

I think she’s quite the dish.

A thinking mans Angela Rayner.

International Women's Day seems to be going pretty much as expected on TWTD...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Cracking line from Penny the Sword Holder on 18:59 - Mar 8 with 633 viewsLord_Lucan

Cracking line from Penny the Sword Holder on 09:09 - Mar 8 by WeWereZombies

International Women's Day seems to be going pretty much as expected on TWTD...

Ironic really that their flag could do with an iron.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024