Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
i was hoping leeds and soton's fa cup replays 22:52 - Feb 5 with 1569 viewspositivity

might make their saturday games a potential banana skin.

then i checked their fixtures, home against rotherham and home against huddersfield...

maybe next time

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

i was hoping leeds and soton's fa cup replays on 23:04 - Feb 5 with 1495 viewsgainsboroughblue

I know it's not possible but I feel like Leeds and Southampton have played Rotherham etc six times each since about October.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

i was hoping leeds and soton's fa cup replays on 23:08 - Feb 5 with 1478 viewspositivity

i was hoping leeds and soton's fa cup replays on 23:04 - Feb 5 by gainsboroughblue

I know it's not possible but I feel like Leeds and Southampton have played Rotherham etc six times each since about October.

i know what you mean, however it might have worked out better for us if they had, rotherham have drawn against both of them!

can't see leeds slipping up at home though

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

i was hoping leeds and soton's fa cup replays on 23:55 - Feb 5 with 1379 viewsJ2BLUE

Shocks happen when you least expect them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

i was hoping leeds and soton's fa cup replays on 02:44 - Feb 6 with 1236 viewsIllinoisblue

i was hoping leeds and soton's fa cup replays on 23:55 - Feb 5 by J2BLUE

Shocks happen when you least expect them.

Said the inattentive electrician.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

i was hoping leeds and soton's fa cup replays on 08:55 - Feb 6 with 850 viewsNthQldITFC

i was hoping leeds and soton's fa cup replays on 02:44 - Feb 6 by Illinoisblue

Said the inattentive electrician.

And Sean Connery when his children rigged up a concealed ejector in his underwear drawer on April 1st.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024