Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester manager to walk this season? 21:53 - Jan 31 with 1852 viewsFrimleyBlue

Tbh. Lambert could manage that side and get them up. But thought it's an interesting development.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Leicester manager to walk this season? on 21:56 - Jan 31 with 1752 viewsSitfcB

The fans are bored with the style. Entitled.

To be fair I did make a comment on Twitter last week, Leicester posted a video of their goal, a 42 pass move…I said fair play, but we this in 11 passes

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Leicester manager to walk this season? on 21:57 - Jan 31 with 1732 viewsKeno

Do you mean Elsie Lambert the old lady who down the road from me?

Cos let’s face Paul Lambert wouldn’t have a fecking clue
[Post edited 31 Jan 22:00]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Leicester manager to walk this season? on 21:58 - Jan 31 with 1698 viewsDubtractor

Saw that earlier.

Sure, he has a strong squad, but imagine supporting the team 10 points clear, who have both the best goals scored and goals conceded, and still managing to grumble about performances?!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Leicester manager to walk this season? on 21:58 - Jan 31 with 1690 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Chr1st, I mean there’s some slow build up play but they can pass it around nicely. It’s not like they have to watch Moyesball…
Leicester manager to walk this season? on 22:13 - Jan 31 with 1417 viewsitfcsuth

I do think they play an incredibly slow and methodical possession based approach, but it yields results.

Personally, I don’t find it the most entertaining style, but you can’t argue with how effective it is for them.
Leicester manager to walk this season? on 22:37 - Jan 31 with 1109 viewsIllinoisblue

Leicester manager to walk this season? on 21:56 - Jan 31 by SitfcB

The fans are bored with the style. Entitled.

To be fair I did make a comment on Twitter last week, Leicester posted a video of their goal, a 42 pass move…I said fair play, but we this in 11 passes

Your comment triggered them, sits!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024