Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are hitting the woodwork on BBC right now all over again. 13:29 - Jan 27 with 245 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cheers Beeb. Just show the Osborne goal.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

We are hitting the woodwork on BBC right now all over again. on 13:31 - Jan 27 with 224 viewsSwansea_Blue

lol. Theme of the day innit? I don’t know why we didn’t make the goals wider when we re-laid the pitch in the summer.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We are hitting the woodwork on BBC right now all over again. on 13:33 - Jan 27 with 213 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's a sign....we're going to win!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

We are hitting the woodwork on BBC right now all over again. on 13:34 - Jan 27 with 207 viewsOldsmoker

Don't know why your criticizing the Beeb as they're giving us an Ipswich Love-in at half-time.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

We are hitting the woodwork on BBC right now all over again. on 13:37 - Jan 27 with 197 viewsgainsboroughblue

We are hitting the woodwork on BBC right now all over again. on 13:34 - Jan 27 by Oldsmoker

Don't know why your criticizing the Beeb as they're giving us an Ipswich Love-in at half-time.

Hardly criticising. Just having a laugh at the irony of seeing us hit the woodwork again multiple times.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024