Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s your player of the season so far? 23:04 - Dec 9 with 2814 viewsunstableblue

Who’s your player of the season so far?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I’m actually going Hladky, he’s been remarkable on 23:09 - Dec 9 with 2758 viewsunstableblue

Earned us so many points with great saves, and started us so many important moves with calm and crisp passing from back.

Davis has been superb, as has our super captain Morsy

Special mention for Hirst.

But our former #2 keeper stepped up when needed with Walton foot injury… and he’s smashed it out of the park

I’m actually going Hladky, he’s been remarkable on 23:22 - Dec 9 with 2699 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’m actually going Hladky, he’s been remarkable on 23:09 - Dec 9 by unstableblue

Earned us so many points with great saves, and started us so many important moves with calm and crisp passing from back.

But our former #2 keeper stepped up when needed with Walton foot injury… and he’s smashed it out of the park

Hladky. Two players for the price of one.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I’m actually going Hladky, he’s been remarkable on 00:38 - Dec 10 with 2604 viewsBlueBadger

I’m actually going Hladky, he’s been remarkable on 23:22 - Dec 9 by GlasgowBlue

Hladky. Two players for the price of one.

This.For many reasons. He's become quietly essential to the way we play and is a handy keeper to boot.

Also: I'm not in any way complaining about it, but it's definitely unusual for goalkeeper to be a player of the the season in which club is having a season which is generally viewed as 'successful'.

Doubly so, given some of the exceptional competition he's got for the accolade.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 08:03 - Dec 10 with 2345 viewshomer_123

I see Burns isn't listed. Rightly so....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 08:15 - Dec 10 with 2310 viewstextbackup

Seems unfair to have to vote on this really, so many have far exceed any expectations.

But for the turn around in his ITFC career, it’s got to be Vas

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 08:18 - Dec 10 with 2304 viewsfranz_tyson

I actually thought in the first half yesterday he was maybe our best player..... yet he hadn't even made a save. Undoubtedly, POTS so far. But I think we'll miss Morsy more than him.
Who’s your player of the season so far? on 09:25 - Dec 10 with 2207 viewsitfcserbia

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 08:18 - Dec 10 by franz_tyson

I actually thought in the first half yesterday he was maybe our best player..... yet he hadn't even made a save. Undoubtedly, POTS so far. But I think we'll miss Morsy more than him.

I'm not so sure, midfielders plenty to choose from (if you have deep enough pockets) but this kind of goalkeepers is hard to find even with money to spare. And this is not a take on Morsy who's been superb for us.

Semper fidelis!
Poll: Would you sack Paul Cook?

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 09:29 - Dec 10 with 2191 viewsMach_foreignBlue

This team is so good and makes us so proud therefore this question is so difficult. Impossible to pick up just only one player.

Hladky, Davis, Morsy, Chaplin .... too hard.
Login to get fewer ads

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 10:22 - Dec 10 with 2128 viewskeighleyblue

Wes Burns.
Who’s your player of the season so far? on 10:44 - Dec 10 with 2075 viewsRyorry

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 09:25 - Dec 10 by itfcserbia

I'm not so sure, midfielders plenty to choose from (if you have deep enough pockets) but this kind of goalkeepers is hard to find even with money to spare. And this is not a take on Morsy who's been superb for us.

I chose Davis because arguably we have an absolutely top, top alternative to Hladky who's been nailed on to start previously; whereas Davis, also crucial to us, is much harder to replace.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 11:00 - Dec 10 with 2037 viewshomer_123

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 08:03 - Dec 10 by homer_123

I think you two are due a TWTD Woooosh.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 11:07 - Dec 10 with 2009 viewsHerbivore

Chappers for me. He's getting crucial goals and assists regularly and is so key to how we play. Plenty to choose from though, which is great.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 11:48 - Dec 10 with 1945 viewsBuhrer

I would vote Hladky,. You've limited the options to your own preferences.
Who’s your player of the season so far? on 11:55 - Dec 10 with 1925 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 08:03 - Dec 10 by homer_123

He’s been fantastic this season, yesterday another example of why he’s so important.
Who’s your player of the season so far? on 12:03 - Dec 10 with 1887 viewsWeWereZombies

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 11:00 - Dec 10 by homer_123

I think you two are due a TWTD Woooosh.

Well it's a good job I didn't dive in with 'and Hutchinson too...'

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 20:49 - Dec 10 with 1706 viewsunstableblue

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 11:48 - Dec 10 by Buhrer

I would vote Hladky,. You've limited the options to your own preferences.

Alas Buhrer there were only 10 vote slots in the tool

I think the 10 are the most likely candidates

Who were you thinking? bar Hladky mentioned

Burns must be closest, but despite the wunder goal, I just don't he'd be up for contention as our best player this season thus far

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 21:04 - Dec 10 with 1662 viewsunstableblue

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 11:07 - Dec 10 by Herbivore

Chappers for me. He's getting crucial goals and assists regularly and is so key to how we play. Plenty to choose from though, which is great.

I think Herbie that not only is Chaplin doing all the things you say, he's all so crucial to the culture of the club/team

I’m actually going Hladky, he’s been remarkable on 00:04 - Dec 11 with 1528 viewsnorfsufblue

I’m actually going Hladky, he’s been remarkable on 23:09 - Dec 9 by unstableblue

I went for Hirsty simply because the way we play and eventually dismantle opposition is absolutely dependent on the way he leads literally from the front... even off form his actual hard work still works the opposition defence over and someone else usually benefits..... and now and then he just goes into full beast mode and rips them apart for himself.... we definitely need to find a clone
Who’s your player of the season so far? on 00:38 - Dec 11 with 1503 viewsBigCommon

Can't help voting Morsy.. He's in the thick of it for 90 minutes, week in week out. And his consistency is insane. Picks up the odd silly card, but rarely makes a mistake...
Loved watching Hladky, though. Who has been exceptional all round, including dealing with crosses lately, which I always had down as one of his weaknesses..
Honorary mention for Burgess. Just so solid and consistent, too.
Morsy is the biggest miss, if not available..
Who’s your player of the season so far? on 07:09 - Dec 11 with 1395 viewsNeedhamChris

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 20:49 - Dec 10 by unstableblue

Alas Buhrer there were only 10 vote slots in the tool

I think the 10 are the most likely candidates

Who were you thinking? bar Hladky mentioned

Burns must be closest, but despite the wunder goal, I just don't he'd be up for contention as our best player this season thus far

You're saying that Wes Burns is the weakest player in our 11? That's a take and a half ..

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 08:01 - Dec 11 with 1335 viewsVic

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 10:22 - Dec 10 by keighleyblue

Wes Burns.

You mean Where’s Burns?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 08:17 - Dec 11 with 1289 viewsunstableblue

Who’s your player of the season so far? on 07:09 - Dec 11 by NeedhamChris

You're saying that Wes Burns is the weakest player in our 11? That's a take and a half ..

I’m really not saying that at all

And indeed if I were to vote for our ‘player of the last 4 games’ he’d be top three

But he’s had a longish injury, and has had a few off games

Personally I think he’s been good and proven he can step up the championship

Should I have put him above Burgess maybe Wolf in the poll slots available - possibly

Is he our best player of the season so far… no chance

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024