Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ahadme watch 15:52 - Dec 3 with 1424 viewsNutkins_Return

Highlights of the Cambridge FA cup match on BBC. Ahadme took a penalty and its one of the worst Ive ever seen. God for a Panenka but sort of stubs his foot (think golf chip duff) and it goes at about 1 mph to the feet of keeper who had dived.

Fortunately he does score second half with a calm finish.

Ahadme watch on 15:55 - Dec 3 with 1379 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why does reading your final line make me think that it is a first half penalty that eventually goes in after half time rather than a different shot?

As the players leave the field, Ahadme's penalty is still heading towards the goal. Nobody seems worried about it apart from the assistant referee. The opposition had better hope their keeper is back out before it crosses the line ... oh, that doesn't work because it would be the wrong goal by then anyway wouldn't it!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Ahadme watch on 16:01 - Dec 3 with 1341 viewsGeoffSentence

Ahadme watch on 15:55 - Dec 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Why does reading your final line make me think that it is a first half penalty that eventually goes in after half time rather than a different shot?

As the players leave the field, Ahadme's penalty is still heading towards the goal. Nobody seems worried about it apart from the assistant referee. The opposition had better hope their keeper is back out before it crosses the line ... oh, that doesn't work because it would be the wrong goal by then anyway wouldn't it!

Brings to mind this old classic

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Ahadme watch on 20:41 - Dec 3 with 833 viewsNthQldITFC

Ahadme watch on 16:01 - Dec 3 by GeoffSentence

Brings to mind this old classic

That ends up with a suggested watch of for me.

I would ask - is #19, #10 or #3 as good as Sir Wesley of Burns effort? #2 I would venture trumps it, but the others... pah!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024