Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brandon Williams 09:39 - Nov 14 with 4651 viewsNeedhamChris

Seems to be an eery silence on here, what's the consensus?

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Brandon Williams on 09:40 - Nov 14 with 4599 views_clive_baker_

Very good player.
Brandon Williams on 09:40 - Nov 14 with 4590 viewsFrimleyBlue

He's had the shts

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Brandon Williams on 09:41 - Nov 14 with 4605 viewsBseaBlue

Just ill isnt he? A couple of posts were removed quite quickly on here yesterday, but I believe they were just off the back of some malicous rumours on Twitter.
Brandon Williams on 09:47 - Nov 14 with 4501 viewsPhilTWTD

That people need to be careful to avoid posting nonsense they've read on Twitter.
Brandon Williams on 09:50 - Nov 14 with 4341 viewsBlueBadger

Brandon Williams on 09:47 - Nov 14 by PhilTWTD

That people need to be careful to avoid posting nonsense they've read on Twitter.

This is about as savage as Phil gets. Bravo.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brandon Williams on 09:55 - Nov 14 with 4244 viewsCoastalblue

He's done incredibly well for us and is an extremely good member of our first eleven when fit. He also seems to be enjoying his time here, so probably just best until we get some announcement to him being fit and well again, or whatever else, rather than playing the speculation game that could ultimately sour that relationship if it went too far.

Hopefully we'll have him back on the pitch soon.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Brandon Williams on 10:01 - Nov 14 with 4166 viewsfarkenhell

He's a Blue and he hates Norwich.
I read on there that he was… on 10:02 - Nov 14 with 4164 viewsBloots

Brandon Williams on 09:47 - Nov 14 by PhilTWTD

….unwell.

You saying this is nonsense??

Interesting.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

Brandon Williams on 10:11 - Nov 14 with 4007 viewsBlueBadger

I think the general consensus is that it's spelt 'eerie'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brandon Williams on 10:11 - Nov 14 with 4034 viewsBasuco

I am hearing from a very reliable source (Phil TWTD) that he is not well. But on a more serious note, KcM fullbacks do a lot of work in pushing forward in attack and getting back to defend, so if not at 100% he cannot perform his role in the team. Also Clarke had a great game on Saturday so no rush for a half fit Williams.
Brandon Williams on 10:14 - Nov 14 with 3958 viewsartsbossbeard

Brandon Williams on 10:11 - Nov 14 by Basuco

I am hearing from a very reliable source (Phil TWTD) that he is not well. But on a more serious note, KcM fullbacks do a lot of work in pushing forward in attack and getting back to defend, so if not at 100% he cannot perform his role in the team. Also Clarke had a great game on Saturday so no rush for a half fit Williams.

This is indeed correct.

He travelled to Rotherham in the hope that he'd be involved but wouldn't have come on as he wasn't well enough. Still struggling over the weekend but back around the training ground yesterday in fine fettle.

Source: V good one.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Brandon Williams on 11:00 - Nov 14 with 3401 viewsColin_Viljoen

Brandon Williams on 10:14 - Nov 14 by artsbossbeard

This is indeed correct.

He travelled to Rotherham in the hope that he'd be involved but wouldn't have come on as he wasn't well enough. Still struggling over the weekend but back around the training ground yesterday in fine fettle.

Must be Franks "mole"
Brandon Williams on 11:00 - Nov 14 with 3398 viewsWickets

Brandon Williams on 10:14 - Nov 14 by artsbossbeard

This is indeed correct.

Probably thought it best to give him that bit extra time this break brings to get him fully fit again ,
Brandon Williams on 11:17 - Nov 14 with 3009 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Why "eery" (sic)? He's unwell and will be back when he's well again. I don't see what's eerie about it.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024