Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to see they're dealing with the urgent stuff 13:39 - Oct 24 with 976 viewsGuthrum

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-67206997

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Good to see they're dealing with the urgent stuff on 14:13 - Oct 24 with 886 viewshomer_123

Nothing bad could possibly come from that.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Good to see they're dealing with the urgent stuff on 14:56 - Oct 24 with 829 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

All part of the Brexit divergence people like Boris, JRM, and Farage wanted. Given it’s in the hands of the regulator I’d hope it’s still based on long term incentives, and with significant equity (so they have some skin in the game).

The timing sticks in the throat given we were told not to ask for pay rises since ‘they are inflationary’. No pay rises for the proles, but fine for the already wealthy…
Good to see they're dealing with the urgent stuff on 15:09 - Oct 24 with 793 viewsNthQldITFC

A decent opposition ought to come out straight away and say they will be reversing that as soon as they get into office.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Good to see they're dealing with the urgent stuff on 19:33 - Oct 24 with 658 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Bankers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but the cap on your bonuses.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Good to see they're dealing with the urgent stuff on 19:36 - Oct 24 with 647 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

This is definitely the Brexit I voted for. Luckily for me New New Labour will be in soon and save my blushes.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Good to see they're dealing with the urgent stuff on 20:40 - Oct 24 with 609 viewsbrogansnose

Well, it is urgent from the point of view that a lot of them will be looking to their mates in the City for jobs post the election. It seems that they increasingly don't give a flying one given the optics of this decision right at this moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024