Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need more Victoria Derbyshires in the world 12:53 - Oct 4 with 1166 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We need more Victoria Derbyshires in the world on 13:01 - Oct 4 with 1109 viewsGuthrum

It's just a bit ridiculous now. People just making stuff up and the cultists believing them because it's all about their team versus the other team, not rational politics.

Historically, it might revolve around defending an ideological or socio-economic position at all costs. But it isn't even that any more. The pro-deregulatory hedge fund manager policies the Conservatives have been pushing won't actually benefit most of their voters.

It's become about feelings and emotions, scrabbling around for satisfaction in a world where joy has got to be at someone else's expense.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

We need more Victoria Derbyshires in the world on 13:06 - Oct 4 with 1082 viewsStokieBlue

She was brutally exposing all their lies on Newsnight last night.

Not that they care given they will just lie again.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Worth remembering on 13:22 - Oct 4 with 1027 viewsGuthrum

that the opposite of woke is asleep.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

We need more Victoria Derbyshires in the world on 13:43 - Oct 4 with 972 viewsSwansea_Blue

“er, I…I genuinely believe we are the party of facts and evidence”.

Lol. They’re taking their supporters for mugs and idiots.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We need more Victoria Derbyshires in the world on 13:48 - Oct 4 with 948 viewsSwansea_Blue

Even if it was true, what’s wrong with 7 types of bin (or bags) for recycling if it saves the councils a bunch of our money? I’ve got 7 and it’s fine.

Black bag general rubbish
Food
Garden stuff
Paper/card
Hard plastics
Glass/tins
Soft plastics (we have to take this to a supermarket, but all the others are collected kerbside)

Do Tory voters struggle to count to 7 or something? Or are they just selfish twonks who can’t be arsed to recycle?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We need more Victoria Derbyshires in the world on 13:49 - Oct 4 with 940 viewsgiant_stow

I struggle to not use the word 'hate' with them as to do so might be akin to joining the culture war.

...but its really tough to think of another word.

They're certainly a destructive & poisonous force in this country though.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

We need more Victoria Derbyshires in the world on 18:17 - Oct 4 with 767 viewseireblue

I was slightly disappointed with the latter part of that interview.

The Tory MP was asked to comment on another clip, but couldn’t, because you know she didn’t have the full context, but when question about the ejection of that Tory during a speech, which she hadn’t witnessed…well she had plenty to say, shame Victoria didn’t point that out as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024