Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could this explain any of our signings in the past? 14:30 - Sep 15 with 1480 viewsKeno

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/38403659/father-buys-law-student-son-

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Could this explain any of our signings in the past? on 15:13 - Sep 15 with 1350 viewsNthQldITFC

https://www.grahamdirect.co.uk/stores.html

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Could this explain any of our signings in the past? on 18:24 - Sep 15 with 1155 viewsHighgateBlue

To be fair, that's exactly what Ed Sheeran has done, but I'm not complaining in the slightest. Now we just need Taylor Swift to do the same for the Tractor Girls. Although maybe her allegiance is already with Heybridge...
Could this explain any of our signings in the past? on 18:31 - Sep 15 with 1137 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Could this explain any of our signings in the past? on 18:24 - Sep 15 by HighgateBlue

To be fair, that's exactly what Ed Sheeran has done, but I'm not complaining in the slightest. Now we just need Taylor Swift to do the same for the Tractor Girls. Although maybe her allegiance is already with Heybridge...

The Taylor Swift reference surely deserves an uppie.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Could this explain any of our signings in the past? on 18:51 - Sep 15 with 1095 viewsFrimleyBlue

100% Douglas

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Could this explain any of our signings in the past? on 23:36 - Sep 15 with 907 viewsbluebudgie

Could this explain any of our signings in the past? on 18:24 - Sep 15 by HighgateBlue

Or Shotley !
Could this explain any of our signings in the past? on 09:24 - Sep 16 with 696 viewsNthQldITFC

Could this explain any of our signings in the past? on 18:31 - Sep 15 by You_Bloo_Right

The Taylor Swift reference surely deserves an uppie.

Taylor Swift gets an uppie from me.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024