Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m really looking forward to playing Wednesday 16:16 - Aug 14 with 1638 viewsle2blue

It should be a great game for us. Hopefully their current manager is still in place when we play them. Apparently they had 22% possession at Hull on Saturday, he said that they’re only able to currently play how he wants them to for 45 mins, which is better than two weeks ago when they could only do 5 mins. He had Bazza in a holding role.

Suffice to say that the Watford fans view on Munoz is coming true, tactically inept but a nice guy.

I’m really looking forward to playing Wednesday on 16:30 - Aug 14 with 1519 viewsthe_toff

We've actually got some nice (by Championship standards) looking games coming up. QPR aren't much cop based on the Watford debacle, it's arguably a good time to catch Leeds too with it looking a bit of a mess there, then Cardiff and Sheff Wednesday who I would wager will both be in the bottom third come May. They're our 4 league games in the next 30 odd days, plus Reading in the Cup who are a complete basket case. Opportunity to perhaps consolidate off the back of this excellent start. Maybe a couple of additions to come in over the next 2 weeks too.
I’m really looking forward to playing Wednesday on 16:39 - Aug 14 with 1432 viewsNthQldITFC

I’m really looking forward to playing Wednesday on 16:30 - Aug 14 by the_toff

We've actually got some nice (by Championship standards) looking games coming up. QPR aren't much cop based on the Watford debacle, it's arguably a good time to catch Leeds too with it looking a bit of a mess there, then Cardiff and Sheff Wednesday who I would wager will both be in the bottom third come May. They're our 4 league games in the next 30 odd days, plus Reading in the Cup who are a complete basket case. Opportunity to perhaps consolidate off the back of this excellent start. Maybe a couple of additions to come in over the next 2 weeks too.

"One game at a time, Malcolm!"

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I’m really looking forward to playing Wednesday on 16:49 - Aug 14 with 1326 viewsMetal_Hacker

I’m really looking forward to playing Wednesday on 16:39 - Aug 14 by NthQldITFC

"One game at a time, Malcolm!"

My sentiments too

There's a lot of football to play before those games and a lot can happen

Poll: If it were one or the other

I’m really looking forward to playing Wednesday on 17:01 - Aug 14 with 1211 viewsBluebell

Thank goodness for that.

I saw the title and was panicking that I didn’t realise there was a game this Wednesday!
I’m really looking forward to playing Wednesday on 18:54 - Aug 14 with 904 viewsMetal_Hacker

Poll: If it were one or the other

I’m really looking forward to playing Wednesday on 19:29 - Aug 14 with 805 viewsBigCommon

I’m really looking forward to playing Wednesday on 17:01 - Aug 14 by Bluebell

Thank goodness for that.

I saw the title and was panicking that I didn’t realise there was a game this Wednesday!

QPR, our opponents on Saturday, have a rearranged League Cup game against Budgies on Wednesday.. So hopefully we'll be a bit fresher than them on Saturday.
One game at a time, I know. But I'm quite looking forwards to the Plymouth games. Should be a decent gauge as to how far we've come , since we last played them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024