Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something 14:17 - Aug 11 with 1052 viewsIllinoisblue

How good is he? 110million good? Game’s gone, world’s gone mad, etc etc

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something on 14:23 - Aug 11 with 1002 viewsJ2BLUE

It really has. Some of the fees are insane. You see someone you think would be about £10m going for £40m etc.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2023 14:24]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something on 14:26 - Aug 11 with 973 viewsitfcjoe

Chelsea are playing Liverpool at the weekend, he should go on the pitch at half time and do a Blue/Red like at a gender reveal party that you yanks all love

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something on 14:32 - Aug 11 with 925 viewsdavblue

The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something on 14:26 - Aug 11 by itfcjoe

Chelsea are playing Liverpool at the weekend, he should go on the pitch at half time and do a Blue/Red like at a gender reveal party that you yanks all love

yanks? It's massive over here now.

Not for me that guff.
The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something on 14:38 - Aug 11 with 899 viewsIllinoisblue

The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something on 14:26 - Aug 11 by itfcjoe

Ha! For the record, I despise everything about gender reveal parties. The ultimate in crass “look at us everybody” self-indulgence. Ooh, you’re having a baby, like nobody’s ever done that before. Grow up.

62 - 78 - 81

The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something (n/t) on 14:41 - Aug 11 with 866 viewsJ2BLUE

The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something on 14:32 - Aug 11 by davblue

yanks? It's massive over here now.

Not for me that guff.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something on 14:46 - Aug 11 with 829 viewscressi

The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something on 14:38 - Aug 11 by Illinoisblue

Ha! For the record, I despise everything about gender reveal parties. The ultimate in crass “look at us everybody” self-indulgence. Ooh, you’re having a baby, like nobody’s ever done that before. Grow up.

Football has gone mad Kante another water carrier as Cantona called that type of player in 2016 37 games at Leicester 1 goal 11 for chelski 177 games 11 goals I know a defensive midfielder but these players are hardly Messi, Ronaldo or Zidane crazy money for players who just run their nuts off.
The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something on 14:49 - Aug 11 with 797 viewsKeno

Maybe we should do Brighton a banner?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something on 14:51 - Aug 11 with 778 viewsStokieBlue

The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something on 14:46 - Aug 11 by cressi

Football has gone mad Kante another water carrier as Cantona called that type of player in 2016 37 games at Leicester 1 goal 11 for chelski 177 games 11 goals I know a defensive midfielder but these players are hardly Messi, Ronaldo or Zidane crazy money for players who just run their nuts off.

If you don't have the ball then all those fancy attacking players are worthless.

Hence the value in a good DM.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something on 14:58 - Aug 11 with 753 viewsgiant_stow

The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something on 14:51 - Aug 11 by StokieBlue

If you don't have the ball then all those fancy attacking players are worthless.

Hence the value in a good DM.

SB

I'm with you Stokie, but maybe only because that seems to have become my position in aged footy. grr... bike your legs.... grr (convincing?)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something on 15:41 - Aug 11 with 674 viewsIllinoisblue

The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something on 14:49 - Aug 11 by Keno

Maybe we should do Brighton a banner?

“There are some things in life money can’t buy. For everything else there’s a know-nothing Chelsea owner.”

That’s not very good but probably makes as much sense as the original banner

62 - 78 - 81

The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something on 15:53 - Aug 11 with 631 viewsitfcjoe

The Caicedo transfer saga is quite something on 14:38 - Aug 11 by Illinoisblue

The man protests too much.....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024