Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TownTV issue/support 07:52 - Jul 25 with 3060 viewsitfcserbia

Hi there. I am having an issue with Town TV and finding a real lack of support options to resolve it. Does anyone else have similar issue like this one below?

I have an international subscription, but when I try to watch the latest podcast episode it won't let me and gives the message "TOWNTV SUBSCRIBERS ONLY - You must be a subscriber to watch this video" and offers me to subscribe. I am logged in, my account valid with an active subscription. I've been all over ITFC website and TownTV looking for some customer support options but doesn't seem to be any. I can watch all other subscription videos like 3 words or less, Chaplin interview etc. But for some reason this podcast won't play.

Any ideas how to resolve or contact support? Many thanks.

Semper fidelis!
Poll: Would you sack Paul Cook?

TownTV issue/support on 08:23 - Jul 25 with 2959 viewsle2blue

[Phil]Been told this is the address to contact[/Phil]

Customer.service@itfc.co.uk

This post has been edited by an administrator
TownTV issue/support on 08:28 - Jul 25 with 2928 viewsitfcserbia

TownTV issue/support on 08:23 - Jul 25 by le2blue

[Phil]Been told this is the address to contact[/Phil]

Customer.service@itfc.co.uk

This post has been edited by an administrator

Thanks le2blue. Did you manage to resolve it? Works alright now for you?

Semper fidelis!

TownTV issue/support on 08:32 - Jul 25 with 2919 viewsle2blue

TownTV issue/support on 08:28 - Jul 25 by itfcserbia

Thanks le2blue. Did you manage to resolve it? Works alright now for you?

I'm not an international subscriber but couldn't access the content yesterday despite having purchased it last week, pinged them and it is now working and accessible today. Dont know if they did anything or were just having technical issues previously. I also noticed that the manage subscriptions option was 404 erroring previously, but is now working.
TownTV issue/support on 10:08 - Jul 25 with 2713 viewsCheltenham_Blue

TownTV issue/support on 08:32 - Jul 25 by le2blue

I'm not an international subscriber but couldn't access the content yesterday despite having purchased it last week, pinged them and it is now working and accessible today. Dont know if they did anything or were just having technical issues previously. I also noticed that the manage subscriptions option was 404 erroring previously, but is now working.

Think I'll wait to subscribe until they've ironed all the kinks out.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

TownTV issue/support on 11:35 - Jul 25 with 2573 viewsSitfcB

TownTV issue/support on 10:08 - Jul 25 by Cheltenham_Blue

You just pay £5.99 for each month manually, so just subscribing month by month, I’ve had no issues with videos not playing or anything.

If you pay before Friday you get the access to the two live games.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TownTV issue/support on 11:40 - Jul 25 with 2536 viewsKeno

TownTV issue/support on 10:08 - Jul 25 by Cheltenham_Blue

The kinks you say

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

TownTV issue/support on 11:42 - Jul 25 with 2507 viewsJ2BLUE

TownTV issue/support on 11:35 - Jul 25 by SitfcB

You just pay £5.99 for each month manually, so just subscribing month by month, I’ve had no issues with videos not playing or anything.

Really? Surprised they didn't make it a rolling sub to catch the international breaks.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

TownTV issue/support on 13:03 - Jul 25 with 2436 viewsitfcserbia

TownTV issue/support on 11:42 - Jul 25 by J2BLUE

Really? Surprised they didn't make it a rolling sub to catch the international breaks.

When you go to your profile under subscriptions you can see your last payment and when your subscription will renew unless you cancel it.

Semper fidelis!

Login to get fewer ads

TownTV issue/support on 14:56 - Jul 25 with 2305 viewsburnbudgiesburn

I had this issue and resolved it by logging onto the profile, clicking both 'manage account' and 'view subscriptions' then giving it a hard refresh and trying again and it worked.
TownTV issue/support on 15:09 - Jul 25 with 2267 views2-5-7

Seems to be just that Podcast episode not working for me. rest off the content now running.

Although did have to try about 4 times to log in and the App crashed on me as well

Teething problems I'm sure will be happening for a little while.

Looks better overall than before though so fingers crossed things keep coming together.
TownTV issue/support on 16:53 - Jul 25 with 2147 viewsCheltenham_Blue

TownTV issue/support on 11:35 - Jul 25 by SitfcB

In Venice at the weekend for my anniversary, not sure sitting in St Marks Square watching 2x 60 minute games, is in her plans.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2023 16:54]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

TownTV issue/support on 17:07 - Jul 25 with 2109 viewsfranz_tyson

I've still got "this tablet isn't compatible with this app" message. I noticed a few others had the same problem. Done a few tricks - updates, clearing caches, but nothing has worked. Can get the app on my Samsung phone, but not my Samsung tablet.
Anybody solved this problem? Happy to subscribe for an international pass, but not going to watch matches just on my phone.
TownTV issue/support on 18:44 - Jul 25 with 2001 viewsitfcserbia

TownTV issue/support on 17:07 - Jul 25 by franz_tyson

I've still got "this tablet isn't compatible with this app" message. I noticed a few others had the same problem. Done a few tricks - updates, clearing caches, but nothing has worked. Can get the app on my Samsung phone, but not my Samsung tablet.
Anybody solved this problem? Happy to subscribe for an international pass, but not going to watch matches just on my phone.

I've got the app on my Samsung phone, everything works except for that podcast episode lol, same message as with different browsers on my laptop.
Don't have a tablet though.

Semper fidelis!

TownTV issue/support on 18:46 - Jul 25 with 1990 viewsWestover

TownTV issue/support on 17:07 - Jul 25 by franz_tyson

Exactly the same for me sorry to say.😫
TownTV issue/support on 19:31 - Jul 25 with 1935 viewsDeano69

I'll be honest, I still don't quite know what we can and cant watch, whether I will continue needing to pop overseas on match days to watch games or if its included or not in a subscription or if I need a subscription in order to watch a paid for game.

Other than that, bob on!

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

TownTV issue/support on 21:50 - Jul 25 with 1788 viewsArchiRob

Getting the same issues in New Zealand - it only applies to newly posted material
hope resolved before the games
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024