Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) 17:33 - Jul 3 with 2403 viewsFlorianFletcher

Poll: Thoughts on the away kit?

Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) on 17:37 - Jul 3 with 2371 viewsMullet

No

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) on 17:39 - Jul 3 with 2340 viewsFlorianFletcher

Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) on 17:37 - Jul 3 by Mullet

No

Sounds exactly like something McKenna's burner account would say

Poll: Thoughts on the away kit?

No it doesn't. (n/t) on 17:43 - Jul 3 with 2317 viewsBloots

Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) on 17:39 - Jul 3 by FlorianFletcher

Sounds exactly like something McKenna's burner account would say

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

No it doesn't. (n/t) on 17:47 - Jul 3 with 2304 viewsPhilTWTD

No it doesn't. (n/t) on 17:43 - Jul 3 by Bloots

Hmm, he might be onto something, that account is Manchester-based...
No it doesn't. (n/t) on 17:48 - Jul 3 with 2293 viewsPaphosBlue

No it doesn't. (n/t) on 17:43 - Jul 3 by Bloots

Listen I have been in this game a long time.....

Poll: What would Lambert have to do for you to accept him as Manager

Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) on 17:50 - Jul 3 with 2280 viewshomer_123

cooksa innit

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I didn't think they had the internet up there? (n/t) on 17:51 - Jul 3 with 2276 viewsBloots

No it doesn't. (n/t) on 17:47 - Jul 3 by PhilTWTD

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) on 17:57 - Jul 3 with 2217 viewsMeadowlark

It's nae normal Jimmy.
I've been at some big clubs and never seen anything like it.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) on 17:59 - Jul 3 with 2199 viewsKeno

I reckon one of them is Frimmers

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) on 18:04 - Jul 3 with 2164 viewsCoastalblue

Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) on 17:59 - Jul 3 by Keno

That Frimmers is a bit smarmy.....

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I didn't think they had the internet up there? (n/t) on 18:18 - Jul 3 with 2082 viewsDanTheMan

I didn't think they had the internet up there? (n/t) on 17:51 - Jul 3 by Bloots

It's all done over pigeon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_over_Avian_Carriers

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) on 18:51 - Jul 3 with 1997 viewsIllinoisblue

I am sure Ashton has one of his minions keep an eye on what’s being said here and on social media.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) on 19:20 - Jul 3 with 1887 viewsPioneerBlue

It would be easier if their PR comms team paid/asked Phil for a weekly report out of threads of interest for media scanning. Unless you are inferring that they want to manipulate threads from the inside.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) on 19:22 - Jul 3 with 1870 viewsTresBonne

Ah sh1t, you got me. Anyway. Off to cover Simms in cuggern oil.
Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) on 19:32 - Jul 3 with 1824 viewsPioneerBlue

KMac to Coo8 - someone left the sprinklers on overnight down at the training ground. The training pitches were like playing during April. Last thing, we have no room for storing the new training gear the cupboard is full of cooking oil.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

No it doesn't. (n/t) on 20:13 - Jul 3 with 1696 viewsElderGrizzly

No it doesn't. (n/t) on 17:47 - Jul 3 by PhilTWTD

Now that MarkTWTD account makes a lot of sense….
Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) on 20:42 - Jul 3 with 1612 viewswkj

IT was clear Paul Lambert had an account on here. Phil wouldn't get rid of thread mode, Phil gets banned from pressers... it all adds up.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

No it doesn't. (n/t) on 09:09 - Jul 4 with 1265 viewsPaphosBlue

No it doesn't. (n/t) on 17:48 - Jul 3 by PaphosBlue

Listen I have been in this game a long time.....

I couldn't be happier, I got two uppies! Now I had better do some player trading before my holiday in Austria

Poll: What would Lambert have to do for you to accept him as Manager

Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) on 13:32 - Jul 4 with 1168 viewsStu_Magoo

Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) on 17:59 - Jul 3 by Keno

Frimley to be revealed as Mark Ashton is my long-shot bet
Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) on 13:34 - Jul 4 with 1156 viewsWD19

Ashton has, but he only comes on here after a win. #definfo
Anyone reckon McKenna/Ashton have burner accounts on here? (n/t) on 13:41 - Jul 4 with 1146 viewsbackwaywhen

I am Spartacus ……
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024