Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough on the verge of administration 08:31 - Mar 29 with 3309 viewsMaySixth

as are

Morecambe
Huddersfield
Wigan
Rochdale

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Peterborough on the verge of administration on 08:33 - Mar 29 with 3276 viewsMetal_Hacker

Really ....but are they ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Peterborough on the verge of administration on 08:37 - Mar 29 with 3216 viewsFrimleyBlue

Huddersfield just got a new American owner.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Peterborough on the verge of administration on 08:42 - Mar 29 with 3172 viewsHerbivore

Are Peterborough on the verge of administration or has the separate company that owns the ground run into difficulties caused by the owners falling out?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Peterborough on the verge of administration on 08:56 - Mar 29 with 3041 viewsGeoffSentence

Peterborough on the verge of administration on 08:42 - Mar 29 by Herbivore

Are Peterborough on the verge of administration or has the separate company that owns the ground run into difficulties caused by the owners falling out?

The owners have fallen out over unpaid loans, and the property company has been put into receivership to recover those loans

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/peterborough-united/peterboro

So it looks Posh are going to be in a bit of financial trouble. Pretty urgent for them to get promotion I would imagine.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Peterborough on the verge of administration on 08:59 - Mar 29 with 3007 viewsCityBlue

not the football club. They were careful to keep both separate - although it now opens the door to Taylor offers.

I T I D

Peterborough on the verge of administration on 09:53 - Mar 29 with 2711 viewsPinewoodblue

Peterborough on the verge of administration on 08:59 - Mar 29 by CityBlue

not the football club. They were careful to keep both separate - although it now opens the door to Taylor offers.

This is the statement from the finance company

Yesterday OKR Financial Ltd. has placed London Road Stadium into receivership as a first step toward the recovery of the OKR Financial Ltd. Fund loans across all Peterborough Football Club related entities.

Numerous actions taken by the Club since October 2022, plus the lack of movement in paying any portion of the existing loan at either the Club or the Stadium in almost a year have left OKR with no other option with respect to protection of the OKR Financial Ltd. investors, who have been told by the Managing Partners at the time of the loan that it would be paid in full.

“Attempts to move loans between entities, the addition of new debt, and an attempt to change the ownership structure are all actions that have been taken by Club certain Club directors, which when viewed in their entirety, indicate a lack of willingness on the part of these parties to maintain fiscal responsibility regarding the management of the Club”, said R Stewart Thompson, Managing Partner of OKR Financial Ltd. “It is a shame that this distracts from the good work on the field by the Manager and the team.”

Ideally, this action will culminate in a successful settlement where no further action is required, regarding the multiple loans the Club has outstanding with OKR Financial Ltd.

The football club clearly has loans from OKR, that final sentence suggests the football club could also face similar action. My take is they fell out over not taking our money for Taylor.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Peterborough on the verge of administration on 09:55 - Mar 29 with 2687 viewschicoazul

Marcus Evans lurks, biding his time, waiting for his moment.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Peterborough on the verge of administration on 09:56 - Mar 29 with 2665 viewsPinewoodblue

Peterborough on the verge of administration on 09:55 - Mar 29 by chicoazul

Marcus Evans lurks, biding his time, waiting for his moment.

Not an impossibility.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

Peterborough on the verge of administration on 09:57 - Mar 29 with 2651 viewsLeoMuff

Rather crazy they were turning down nearly £2m in Jan then !

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Peterborough on the verge of administration on 10:13 - Mar 29 with 2492 viewsArnieM

I’d be going for their striker too

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Peterborough on the verge of administration on 00:44 - Mar 30 with 1894 viewsClareBlue

Rochdale is serious. A fan I know is saying the end is coming for them as a full time pro club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024