Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone renewed a UK passport from abroad recently? 18:00 - Mar 20 with 715 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Got a tight window between some trips. What kind of turnaround time did you experience?

Thanks in advance.
Anyone renewed a UK passport from abroad recently? on 18:15 - Mar 20 with 668 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I think what is going to ruin it for you is UK Passport officers going on strike imminently. It's currently on 10 weeks when applying from the UK. God only knows mow much long that might be for you.

Mine is just about to expire and I'm not replacing it. I'm an Irish citizen, so getting an Irish Passport instead of a UK one.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Anyone renewed a UK passport from abroad recently? on 18:38 - Mar 20 with 620 viewsStNeotsBlue

Anyone renewed a UK passport from abroad recently? on 18:15 - Mar 20 by Cheltenham_Blue

I think what is going to ruin it for you is UK Passport officers going on strike imminently. It's currently on 10 weeks when applying from the UK. God only knows mow much long that might be for you.

Mine is just about to expire and I'm not replacing it. I'm an Irish citizen, so getting an Irish Passport instead of a UK one.

Although they say 10 weeks just renewed 2 of my daughters passports and we received both in a fortnight.

The forthcoming strike will cause a bit of chaos for some.
Anyone renewed a UK passport from abroad recently? on 18:52 - Mar 20 with 589 viewsDistantBlue

I renewed mine last year from the Netherlands. The whole online process was pretty straight forward. I can’t remember exactly what the turn around was, certainly not ten weeks, I’m guessing it was probably more like a month.
Because I’d allowed my old one to lapse a while back (I have a Dutch one too), they did say a trip to the consulate could well be necessary for an interview, but that wasn’t required either.
Anyone renewed a UK passport from abroad recently? on 20:16 - Mar 20 with 504 viewsSE1blue

Did mine from Canada and it came through within 2 weeks, was extremely quick and hassle free. I hope you get the same.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024