Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna: One of the Best Performances Since I’ve Been Here 18:20 - Nov 12 with 1540 viewsNewsTWTD

McKenna: One of the Best Performances Since I’ve Been Here 12th Nov 2022 18:19
Boss Kieran McKenna felt his side’s display against Cheltenham was one of the best of his time at Portman Road, despite the Blues having been held to a 1-1 draw by the Robins. 60

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
McKenna: One of the Best Performances Since I’ve Been Here on 18:23 - Nov 12 with 1496 viewsFrimleyBlue

Oh dear god. He's falling into lamberts " couldn't ask for anymore" post game interviews.

No KM. With respect it wasn't the best. Sometimes the best performances are those you win 1-0 but ensuring you concentrate and control a game for 90 plus minutes and being clinical when you get the chance.

Not having 4 shots on target out of 29 shots against a side who's have recently lost a cup tie. Had 6 of their best players put and barely put a side together.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

McKenna: One of the Best Performances Since I’ve Been Here on 18:25 - Nov 12 with 1481 viewsWeirdFishes

We scored 1 goal in a draw at home to Cheltenham, that is in no way an acceptable performance.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

McKenna: One of the Best Performances Since I’ve Been Here on 18:41 - Nov 12 with 1404 viewsNthsuffolkblue

McKenna: One of the Best Performances Since I’ve Been Here on 18:25 - Nov 12 by WeirdFishes

We scored 1 goal in a draw at home to Cheltenham, that is in no way an acceptable performance.

Performance, not result.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

McKenna: One of the Best Performances Since I’ve Been Here on 18:51 - Nov 12 with 1374 viewsWeirdFishes

McKenna: One of the Best Performances Since I’ve Been Here on 18:41 - Nov 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

Performance, not result.

Putting away chances is part of the performance.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

McKenna: One of the Best Performances Since I’ve Been Here on 19:49 - Nov 12 with 1230 viewsWickets

McKenna: One of the Best Performances Since I’ve Been Here on 18:41 - Nov 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

Performance, not result.

Well yes but performance does include the most essential part of the job which is of course putting the ball in the net . We are playing very well apart from scoring but we have to find a way of converting some of these chances . That's pretty obvious.
McKenna: One of the Best Performances Since I’ve Been Here on 20:23 - Nov 12 with 1166 viewsEly_Blue

McKenna: One of the Best Performances Since I’ve Been Here on 18:23 - Nov 12 by FrimleyBlue

Oh dear god. He's falling into lamberts " couldn't ask for anymore" post game interviews.

No KM. With respect it wasn't the best. Sometimes the best performances are those you win 1-0 but ensuring you concentrate and control a game for 90 plus minutes and being clinical when you get the chance.

Not having 4 shots on target out of 29 shots against a side who's have recently lost a cup tie. Had 6 of their best players put and barely put a side together.

I reckon that you should write to Ashton and tell him KM needs to be sacked and that you want the job because you are obviously a far superior manager, remind me where you took your coaching badges again?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

McKenna: One of the Best Performances Since I’ve Been Here on 21:01 - Nov 12 with 1098 viewsBlueForYou

McKenna: One of the Best Performances Since I’ve Been Here on 20:23 - Nov 12 by Ely_Blue

I reckon that you should write to Ashton and tell him KM needs to be sacked and that you want the job because you are obviously a far superior manager, remind me where you took your coaching badges again?

Failing to beat Cheltenham at home is pretty bad to be fair. McKenna can say whatever he likes but he actually needs to give the defence a good kick up the arrear & figure out that goals win matches, not pretty patterns. Very disappointing day.
McKenna: One of the Best Performances Since I’ve Been Here on 22:24 - Nov 12 with 972 viewsArnieM

Our home form will cost us automatic promotion I fear.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024