Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England in the away kit again 19:48 - Sep 26 with 895 viewsSamWhiteUK

Honestly nonsense
England in the away kit again on 19:50 - Sep 26 with 875 viewsIllinoisblue

I like Germany’s kit though

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

England in the away kit again on 19:52 - Sep 26 with 851 viewswaveneyblue

Pity we weren't in ours yesterday !!
[Post edited 26 Sep 2022 19:53]
England in the away kit again on 19:55 - Sep 26 with 844 viewsMattinLondon

England in the away kit again on 19:52 - Sep 26 by waveneyblue

Pity we weren't in ours yesterday !!
[Post edited 26 Sep 2022 19:53]

Talking about kits why were we wearing white shorts yesterday? As long as I can remember when we are away and the home team west white shorts we always wear blue shorts.
England in the away kit again on 19:58 - Sep 26 with 833 viewsSwansea_Blue

England in the away kit again on 19:55 - Sep 26 by MattinLondon

Talking about kits why were we wearing white shorts yesterday? As long as I can remember when we are away and the home team west white shorts we always wear blue shorts.

Because a feckin idiot was in charge of making sure there were no kit clashes, presumably?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

England in the away kit again on 19:59 - Sep 26 with 828 viewsWD19

It’s dreadful too. Hint of blue makes it look like there is something wrong with the colours on my TV.
England in the away kit again on 20:15 - Sep 26 with 782 viewsSwansea_Blue

I wouldn’t know- can’t log in to channel 4’s awful streaming app (we don’t have live Tv). Heap of junk lol

England in the away kit again on 20:22 - Sep 26 with 766 viewsSitfcB

England in the away kit again on 19:58 - Sep 26 by Swansea_Blue

Because a feckin idiot was in charge of making sure there were no kit clashes, presumably?

Yeah, the ref…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

England in the away kit again on 20:29 - Sep 26 with 750 viewsMattinLondon

England in the away kit again on 19:58 - Sep 26 by Swansea_Blue

I’m not colour blind but I found that both kits looked quite similar and the shorts didn’t help at all.
Login to get fewer ads

England in the away kit again on 20:30 - Sep 26 with 751 viewsHighgateBlue

Of course it's nonsense wearing an away kit unnecessarily, and of course it's nonsense having a third kit for the sake of it, when it's never going to be needed.

But that new England home kit is HORRID.
England in the away kit again on 20:43 - Sep 26 with 718 viewsMattinLondon

England in the away kit again on 20:30 - Sep 26 by HighgateBlue

Of course it's nonsense wearing an away kit unnecessarily, and of course it's nonsense having a third kit for the sake of it, when it's never going to be needed.

But that new England home kit is HORRID.

Depends on the reasonings behind wearing an away kit when not needed in terms of a colour clash. I think helping fans who are colourblind is a good reason. And some players suffer from this as well.
England in the away kit again on 20:50 - Sep 26 with 705 viewsSwansea_Blue

England in the away kit again on 20:29 - Sep 26 by MattinLondon

I’m not colour blind but I found that both kits looked quite similar and the shorts didn’t help at all.

I mentioned at the time I was trying to watch on my phone screen, as I was out and about. I had no idea what was going on half the time. I was wondering why we weren’t taking the easy ball, then it turned out to be a Plymouth player. Thought we were in a few times when we weren’t even close. Forget offsides, no chance.

When the camera zoomed it was ok though. So at least I knew it was us taking our set pieces! Plymouth’s white sleeve was all I had to go on most of the time (and where you expect players to be).

England in the away kit again on 20:53 - Sep 26 with 695 viewsjeera

England in the away kit again on 20:29 - Sep 26 by MattinLondon

If only we had a second kit that was in no way similar to our home blue and white.

Something like a black and red in stripes!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

England in the away kit again on 21:04 - Sep 26 with 679 viewsMattinLondon

England in the away kit again on 20:50 - Sep 26 by Swansea_Blue

I mentioned at the time I was trying to watch on my phone screen, as I was out and about. I had no idea what was going on half the time. I was wondering why we weren’t taking the easy ball, then it turned out to be a Plymouth player. Thought we were in a few times when we weren’t even close. Forget offsides, no chance.

When the camera zoomed it was ok though. So at least I knew it was us taking our set pieces! Plymouth’s white sleeve was all I had to go on most of the time (and where you expect players to be).

From a distance the socks looked exactly the same. In real life, probably least to make out - when Ive seen us play Plymouth I don’t remember thinking that both kits look the same. But in the telly, very hard to tell the difference.
England in the away kit again on 21:13 - Sep 26 with 644 viewsHighgateBlue

England in the away kit again on 20:43 - Sep 26 by MattinLondon

Depends on the reasonings behind wearing an away kit when not needed in terms of a colour clash. I think helping fans who are colourblind is a good reason. And some players suffer from this as well.

I think selling shirts is more likely to be the reason 90% of the time, but I can certainly get on board with helping people with difficulties, if that ever is the real reason.

But you'd have to have some serious visual difficulties to like that England home kit (and I say that as someone who has had more eye operations than I can count. And I'm not shabby with an abacus...).
England in the away kit again on 21:32 - Sep 26 with 618 viewsGeoffSentence

At least it is red as befits an England 2nd kit.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024