Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A refreshing change in regards to how we go about our 22:11 - Sep 1 with 1055 viewshomer_123

transfer dealings isn't it.

Again...looking at who we bring in...you can see why and how they fit into the bigger picture.

Two further 'canny' signings that do add strength to the squad...which is great to see.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

A refreshing change in regards to how we go about our on 22:15 - Sep 1 with 1014 viewsDyland

Yep, and the fact they weren't necessarily number one targets (striker anyway) makes it all the better. Obviously we'll see how it pans out for the lads up top but it just feels so fackin refreshing to have a professional and sensible, considered transfer policy in place for the first time in literally twenty effing years ffs.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

A refreshing change in regards to how we go about our on 22:40 - Sep 1 with 921 viewsdavblue

I’ve not known a huge amount about our signings this year, seen most in games against us and what have you but I’ve been pretty impressed with most so far the squad looks very, very strong and more balanced.

I still think he are a little short in a few areas, upfront with a really good league 1 striker but think Ladapo will do well enough and a number 10 in the Celina mould. If we had that extra stardust there I would think we were nailed on for the top 2. I still think we will go close to the top 2 but I’m
Not totally convinced we will.
A refreshing change in regards to how we go about our on 23:03 - Sep 1 with 822 viewsFrimleyBlue

A refreshing change in regards to how we go about our on 22:40 - Sep 1 by davblue

I’ve not known a huge amount about our signings this year, seen most in games against us and what have you but I’ve been pretty impressed with most so far the squad looks very, very strong and more balanced.

I still think he are a little short in a few areas, upfront with a really good league 1 striker but think Ladapo will do well enough and a number 10 in the Celina mould. If we had that extra stardust there I would think we were nailed on for the top 2. I still think we will go close to the top 2 but I’m
Not totally convinced we will.

What I do see now it's all finished is a nice mix of experience and players who appear to be looking to take their next stage of their career to another level.. JFH speaks very highly of the development of our new striker and camara last season was expected to the heading to the championship.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

A refreshing change in regards to how we go about our on 06:58 - Sep 2 with 629 viewstractorboy1978

It's also refreshing that we only have one loan player. It's a strong squad of players of good ages that are all contracted to us for the foreseeable and have a chance to develop as a group. Compare that to 18 months ago when we had more loans than we could have in a match day squad!
A refreshing change in regards to how we go about our on 07:09 - Sep 2 with 588 viewsPioneerBlue

A refreshing change in regards to how we go about our on 06:58 - Sep 2 by tractorboy1978

It's also refreshing that we only have one loan player. It's a strong squad of players of good ages that are all contracted to us for the foreseeable and have a chance to develop as a group. Compare that to 18 months ago when we had more loans than we could have in a match day squad!

I find all the itk stuff irritating for the reasons MA outlined last season.

Like business we’ve done. Last day additions, it’s far easier integrating two additional players into our stable squad.

PC and GA have a great platform to build fitness (PC) and start contributing on current form (GA).
[Post edited 2 Sep 2022 7:11]

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

A refreshing change in regards to how we go about our on 07:17 - Sep 2 with 549 viewsVic

A refreshing change in regards to how we go about our on 06:58 - Sep 2 by tractorboy1978

It’s crazy (in a good way) that we only have 1 loan player.

We have the most stable squad, best support ream and best manager (I hope) that we’ve had for years. For where we currently are we’re in a good position. Let’s hope that KM can keep pulling it all together and keep us as one of the top 2 teams in this league.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

A refreshing change in regards to how we go about our on 07:35 - Sep 2 with 509 viewsgosblue

The big difference for me is the absence of last minute raids on our prize assets with no time to replace them. No clear-out and start again. All the outgoings are for the right reasons. Every signing has been made to compliment what we already have. For me, the best signing this summer has been Dom Bal who looks better than we already had. Time will tell. The best addition by far though is pride in our great club. Well done ITFC. COYB
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024