Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More evidence of Town playing cards close th chest 19:41 - Sep 1 with 956 viewscbower

Camara signing came from nowhere and Ahadme rumours less than 24hrs and he's signed. Only the Hirst chase was seemingly public knowledge even then I don't remember the club itself ever saying anything at all. Limited club statements on Simpson situation too. I like it.

Oh, I forgot the rather protracted Celina stuff but again I think the club made very limited public statements.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 19:51]

bluescouser

More evidence of Town playing cards close th chest on 19:44 - Sep 1 with 898 viewsMookamoo

Helped that there was a lot of noise about Hurst and Bonne to cover any other speculation.
More evidence of Town playing cards close th chest on 19:46 - Sep 1 with 870 viewsxrayspecs

Moves for both players were very recent, in last few days by all accounts.
More evidence of Town playing cards close th chest on 19:49 - Sep 1 with 799 viewsMillsTash

More evidence of Town playing cards close th chest on 19:46 - Sep 1 by xrayspecs

Possibly influenced a little more from the injuries to Chaplin and Aluko?
More evidence of Town playing cards close th chest on 19:50 - Sep 1 with 788 viewsvilanovablue

More evidence of Town playing cards close th chest on 19:46 - Sep 1 by xrayspecs

Can believe we knew already they were achievable and pretty solid options.
More evidence of Town playing cards close th chest on 19:51 - Sep 1 with 781 viewsIllinoisblue

More evidence of Town playing cards close th chest on 19:49 - Sep 1 by MillsTash

Possibly influenced a little more from the injuries to Chaplin and Aluko?

That is a big question, hopefully neither are serious although assume Aluko will be out a lot longer than Chaplin

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

More evidence of Town playing cards close th chest on 19:52 - Sep 1 with 763 viewsMillsTash

More evidence of Town playing cards close th chest on 19:51 - Sep 1 by Illinoisblue

That is a big question, hopefully neither are serious although assume Aluko will be out a lot longer than Chaplin

Yeah think Chaplin was precautionary/short term from Northampton, but I have a bad feeling Aluko will be more medium/long term.
More evidence of Town playing cards close th chest on 19:55 - Sep 1 with 724 viewsRyorry

More evidence of Town playing cards close th chest on 19:52 - Sep 1 by MillsTash

Yeah think Chaplin was precautionary/short term from Northampton, but I have a bad feeling Aluko will be more medium/long term.

What's his injury? (Aluko's)
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 19:56]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

More evidence of Town playing cards close th chest on 19:58 - Sep 1 with 684 viewsMillsTash

More evidence of Town playing cards close th chest on 19:55 - Sep 1 by Ryorry

What's his injury? (Aluko's)
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 19:56]

Club have still yet to give any details on it. Presume KMcK next presser he will explain.
Login to get fewer ads

More evidence of Town playing cards close th chest on 20:04 - Sep 1 with 638 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nah, I saw this coming a mile off. I would have mentioned it, but didn’t want to be seen as one of those ITK dicks.

Def info

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024