Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New contract for Ndaba.... 18:47 - Jul 27 with 475 viewsBloots

...positive news.

He looks like he has all the attributes to make it in the game, from what I've seen. Albeit he's still a little "raw".

I guess that signing the younger players up on longer term deals is part of Ashton's gameplan.

If we don't get promoted we may start to see - "Sign them, improve them, sell them."

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

New contract for Ndaba.... on 18:56 - Jul 27 with 442 viewsFrimleyBlue

On the brief showings available the only immediate flaw I've seen is switching off for crosses and losing his man. Get this sorted and he could have a cracking career.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

New contract for Ndaba.... on 20:03 - Jul 27 with 340 viewsDubtractor

I'm pleased to see him and a few other young uns get signed up this Summer, and for those yoot to be so enthusiastic about it. There was just a nagging doubt, probably not helped by Dyer's 'exit interview' that our own young players were no longer part of the plan.

And I'm comfortable that we will sell some of our better players along the way, though I'm sure we'll all gripe about it at the time, as it seems a sustainable way to operate.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024