Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s peoples thoughts on The Obi Wan Kenobi series? (n/t) 20:32 - Jun 1 with 1387 viewsdavblue

This post has been edited by an administrator
What’s peoples thoughts on The Obi Wan Kenobi series? (n/t) on 20:33 - Jun 1 with 1376 viewswkj

Started pretty strong then lost my interest fairly quickly

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What’s peoples thoughts on The Obi Wan Kenobi series? (n/t) on 20:37 - Jun 1 with 1360 viewsfactual_blue

Non-existent?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What’s peoples thoughts on The Obi Wan Kenobi series? (n/t) on 20:58 - Jun 1 with 1323 viewsMattinLondon

In places it flirts with being quite dark but always reverts to a happy family Disney show.

I’ll give it a generous 7/10.

Much better than Boba Fett which was, in my opinion, awful.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2022 20:59]
What’s peoples thoughts on The Obi Wan Kenobi series? (n/t) on 21:03 - Jun 1 with 1304 viewsjeera

It's one of those series that once over will probably become more powerfully remembered than ever.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What’s peoples thoughts on The Obi Wan Kenobi series? (n/t) on 21:18 - Jun 1 with 1260 viewsdavblue

What’s peoples thoughts on The Obi Wan Kenobi series? (n/t) on 20:37 - Jun 1 by factual_blue

Non-existent?

Fair enough!
What’s peoples thoughts on The Obi Wan Kenobi series? (n/t) on 10:52 - Jun 17 with 850 viewsGavTWTD

I'm enjoying it but mainly because of this week's episode (#5 I think). Been a slower burn for me but picked up last night and I'm looking forward to the finale.

I can't compare with the other spinoffs as I've not seen them.

Must have cost a fortune to make. Not sure I understand the economics of it, apart from it will generate new subscribers for them I guess.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

What’s peoples thoughts on The Obi Wan Kenobi series? (n/t) on 11:03 - Jun 17 with 811 viewsJuggsy

What’s peoples thoughts on The Obi Wan Kenobi series? (n/t) on 10:52 - Jun 17 by GavTWTD

I'm enjoying it but mainly because of this week's episode (#5 I think). Been a slower burn for me but picked up last night and I'm looking forward to the finale.

I can't compare with the other spinoffs as I've not seen them.

Must have cost a fortune to make. Not sure I understand the economics of it, apart from it will generate new subscribers for them I guess.

Some of the content is severely messing with Star Wars canon - not to give anything away.
What’s peoples thoughts on The Obi Wan Kenobi series? (n/t) on 11:23 - Jun 17 with 782 viewssurreyblue

Agree it has been a slow burn. As I understand it it was originally designed to be an anthology film until Solo flopped. It feels more like a film that has been chopped up with filler added over a proper series, but I'm hopeful once the final episode is available that will tie the whole thing together.
Login to get fewer ads

What’s peoples thoughts on The Obi Wan Kenobi series? (n/t) on 17:54 - Jun 17 with 634 viewsMattinLondon

What’s peoples thoughts on The Obi Wan Kenobi series? (n/t) on 11:23 - Jun 17 by surreyblue

Agree it has been a slow burn. As I understand it it was originally designed to be an anthology film until Solo flopped. It feels more like a film that has been chopped up with filler added over a proper series, but I'm hopeful once the final episode is available that will tie the whole thing together.

I think in each episode there’s always a five minute spell when it seems really good but in my uneducated opinion the script is far too lazy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024