Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy Draws Next Thursday 12:00 - Jun 15 with 389 viewsNewsTWTD

Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy Draws Next Thursday 15th Jun 2022 11:57
Town will learn their Carabao Cup and Papa John’s Trophy opponents on Thursday 23rd June, the same day as the League One fixtures are being announced. 11

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy Draws Next Thursday on 12:01 - Jun 15 with 379 viewsJ2BLUE

I'd kill for a Papa John's Trophy game right now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy Draws Next Thursday on 12:46 - Jun 15 with 308 viewsOldsmoker

Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy Draws Next Thursday on 12:01 - Jun 15 by J2BLUE

I'd kill for a Papa John's Trophy game right now.

I just read the ITFC article.
It's here.
https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2022/june/carabao-cup-and-papa-johns-trophy-draw-det

Had a bit of a guffaw about the 2nd para
"In an eagerly awaited day for supporters up and down the country..."

... and then J2 posts, so I was rather taken aback 'cos I thought everyone was being sarcastic altho' I'm wondering if J2 enthusiasm is misplaced too.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy Draws Next Thursday on 12:50 - Jun 15 with 299 viewsJ2BLUE

Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy Draws Next Thursday on 12:46 - Jun 15 by Oldsmoker

I just read the ITFC article.
It's here.
https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2022/june/carabao-cup-and-papa-johns-trophy-draw-det

Had a bit of a guffaw about the 2nd para
"In an eagerly awaited day for supporters up and down the country..."

... and then J2 posts, so I was rather taken aback 'cos I thought everyone was being sarcastic altho' I'm wondering if J2 enthusiasm is misplaced too.

I'm just desperate for some Town related football.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy Draws Next Thursday on 13:49 - Jun 15 with 268 viewstextbackup

we'll get man utd in CC cup in round 3.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024