Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MoTM Burgess yesterday 10:57 - Apr 3 with 916 viewsunstableblue

He defended, distributed well, positioned well, and unlike some team mates showed real intent and eagerness to move the ball

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

MoTM Burgess yesterday on 11:16 - Apr 3 with 862 viewsGarv

He was generally fine, but Ironside is clearly someone he'd rather not play against.

And I think we miss Edmundson when it comes to bringing the ball out confidently.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

MoTM Burgess yesterday on 11:55 - Apr 3 with 805 viewspointofblue

MoTM Burgess yesterday on 11:16 - Apr 3 by Garv

He was generally fine, but Ironside is clearly someone he'd rather not play against.

And I think we miss Edmundson when it comes to bringing the ball out confidently.

When you think about it we’re missing key components of McKenna’s preferred spine at the moment, keeper excluded - Edmundson, Evans and Jackson.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

MoTM Burgess yesterday on 12:49 - Apr 3 with 752 viewsDJR

MoTM Burgess yesterday on 11:16 - Apr 3 by Garv

Agreed. I think he defended very well, but he didn't really link up much with Thompson. Most times he got the ball, he just passed it back to Woolfy.
MoTM Burgess yesterday on 16:31 - Apr 3 with 637 viewsGarv

MoTM Burgess yesterday on 11:55 - Apr 3 by pointofblue

When you think about it we’re missing key components of McKenna’s preferred spine at the moment, keeper excluded - Edmundson, Evans and Jackson.

Don't disagree entirely but I don't think Jackson can be relied upon to be the top of our spine long term.

MoTM Burgess yesterday on 16:32 - Apr 3 with 628 viewsGarv

MoTM Burgess yesterday on 12:49 - Apr 3 by DJR

Agreed. I think he defended very well, but he didn't really link up much with Thompson. Most times he got the ball, he just passed it back to Woolfy.

The beauty of GE is that he can go both ways. Much like Carroll, Burgess can't.

I wonder if anyone has ever done any kind of study into why left footers are so much more one footed than right footers. At least that's how I see.

MoTM Burgess yesterday on 16:35 - Apr 3 with 622 viewsFrimleyBlue

MoTM Burgess yesterday on 16:32 - Apr 3 by Garv

The beauty of GE is that he can go both ways. Much like Carroll, Burgess can't.

I wonder if anyone has ever done any kind of study into why left footers are so much more one footed than right footers. At least that's how I see.

There's a thread here

https://futbol.quora.com/Right-footed-players-have-a-stronger-weak-left-foot-but

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

MoTM Burgess yesterday on 18:48 - Apr 3 with 546 viewsDavoIPB

Walton MOTM without a doubt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024