Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful 15:35 - Dec 15 with 2692 viewsLeistonBlue

That is all
The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 15:36 - Dec 15 with 2673 viewshatch

What time did you set off? Fair play to you.

I'd like to make the trip next time we're up there.
The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 15:38 - Dec 15 with 2646 viewsbelgablue

I bet. Out of interest, what is the route?

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 15:40 - Dec 15 with 2621 viewsclive_baker

That's a hell of an effort if you've travelled by train from Suffolk.

Through Lancaster I guess? I've spent a lot of time around there, parts of Lancashire are absolutely beautiful.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 15:43 - Dec 15 with 2574 viewsLeistonBlue

Am London based nowadays so hasn’t been TOO bad, was on the 11:30 out of Euston. Yep Euston to Lancaster then Lancaster to Barrow - it’s (unsurprisingly) the second section which is the really stunning bit
The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 15:45 - Dec 15 with 2525 viewsMetal_Hacker

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 15:43 - Dec 15 by LeistonBlue

Am London based nowadays so hasn’t been TOO bad, was on the 11:30 out of Euston. Yep Euston to Lancaster then Lancaster to Barrow - it’s (unsurprisingly) the second section which is the really stunning bit

Massive Kudos !!!!! (not a euphemism either )

Have a safe journey and you fully deserve a win tonight for the efforts

I'll be watching comfortably in the comfort of my man cave with a can of Guinness ( or three)

Poll: If it were one or the other

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 15:47 - Dec 15 with 2470 viewssw20tractor

Fair play to you. Hopefully the players put in as much effort as the fans tonight.
The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 15:59 - Dec 15 with 2369 viewsjeera

Hope it's worth the trip!

Assume you're staying up there for the night.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 16:07 - Dec 15 with 2301 viewsLeistonBlue

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 15:59 - Dec 15 by jeera

Hope it's worth the trip!

Assume you're staying up there for the night.

I am indeed, London to barrow and back in a day would be a bit much even for me!
Login to get fewer ads

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 16:08 - Dec 15 with 2294 viewsLeistonBlue

In fairness, I don’t deserve even half the credit of those coming from Suffolk - that really is an effort
The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 16:55 - Dec 15 with 2047 viewshatch

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 16:08 - Dec 15 by LeistonBlue

In fairness, I don’t deserve even half the credit of those coming from Suffolk - that really is an effort

Yeah hats off to the players & staff.
The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 17:07 - Dec 15 with 1967 viewsleitrimblue

You've obviously got lucky. Often a few miles North of Watford the smog brings visibility down to 3-4 meters
The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 17:08 - Dec 15 with 1956 viewsjeera

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 17:07 - Dec 15 by leitrimblue

You've obviously got lucky. Often a few miles North of Watford the smog brings visibility down to 3-4 meters

Whereas of course just South of there the smug begins.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 17:20 - Dec 15 with 1890 viewsleitrimblue

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 17:08 - Dec 15 by jeera

Whereas of course just South of there the smug begins.

Guess the Watford Gap is a weird border area where 2 cultures converge. Where smug meets smog. I like to think a couple of miles North of that you can get gravy on chips with a side savoloy served in a Yorkshire pudding
The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 17:27 - Dec 15 with 1859 viewscatch74

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 17:20 - Dec 15 by leitrimblue

Guess the Watford Gap is a weird border area where 2 cultures converge. Where smug meets smog. I like to think a couple of miles North of that you can get gravy on chips with a side savoloy served in a Yorkshire pudding

Is that where the Shetland Islands are?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 17:36 - Dec 15 with 1810 viewsleitrimblue

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 17:27 - Dec 15 by catch74

Is that where the Shetland Islands are?

Are the Shetland islands real? I was always lead to believe they were semi mythical islands inhabited by poker playing dogs
The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 18:58 - Dec 15 with 1570 viewsOldsmoker

I'm sure it's pronounced 'booterfull'.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 10:30 - Dec 16 with 1324 viewsLeistonBlue

I regret everything.
The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 10:45 - Dec 16 with 1271 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 10:30 - Dec 16 by LeistonBlue

I regret everything.

But you will always have the view memories!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 10:50 - Dec 16 with 1256 viewsLeistonBlue

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 10:45 - Dec 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

But you will always have the view memories!

The view could have been of Margot Robbie with her knockers out the whole way and it still wouldn’t have been worth it
The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 10:55 - Dec 16 with 1229 viewsPrideOfTheEast

The train journey to Barrow is absolutely bl00dy beautiful on 10:30 - Dec 16 by LeistonBlue

I regret everything.

Great effort mate. Wish I was one of the 202 despite the result/performance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024