Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome to the murky world of 1990's Subuteo 12:02 - Dec 14 with 582 viewsDubtractor

This is a fairly entertaining 5 minutes to brighten your morning. It feels a bit like a The Day Today style spoof, but it isn't!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Welcome to the murky world of 1990's Subuteo on 12:08 - Dec 14 with 530 viewsLesta_Tractor

something about that long finger nail

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Welcome to the murky world of 1990's Subuteo on 12:11 - Dec 14 with 513 viewsBluespeed225

Craig Charles doing the voice over? I’d use spray on silicone these days, really slippy stuff! Love that washer insert!
Welcome to the murky world of 1990's Subuteo on 12:11 - Dec 14 with 512 viewsDubtractor

Welcome to the murky world of 1990's Subuteo on 12:08 - Dec 14 by Lesta_Tractor

something about that long finger nail

That was the Predator boots of the Subbuteo world.

And I agree, also a bit grim.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Welcome to the murky world of 1990's Subuteo on 13:14 - Dec 14 with 429 viewsBlueandTruesince82

If sprayed furniture polish on our players Jacksies do we think it would help?

If Neil Harris is unveiled tomorrow with a Mr Sheen as a new sponsor I'm asking question

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Welcome to the murky world of 1990's Subuteo on 13:25 - Dec 14 with 402 viewsNthQldITFC

Some highlights:

"spraying players' bottoms with furniture polish"

"and turned his humble five inch appendage into his most valuable asset"

I like the way the main interviewee's eye keeps peeking out from behind the black bar, and the bit near the end with the young Jimmy Hill wannabe. Are we sure this isn't a spoof?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024