Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OMG!!! I may have just discovered the greatest food sensation ever 19:59 - Nov 17 with 670 viewsKeno

Banana Turkish delight

all I will say is a....maz.....ing

It will change you life
[Post edited 17 Nov 2021 19:59]

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

OMG!!! I may have just discovered the greatest food sensation ever on 20:02 - Nov 17 with 646 viewsWicklowBlue

Need more details, is this a standard Fyffes + Cadbury combo or something more upmarket?

Which comes first the banana or the Turkish delight? Cram them into you mouth at the same time or some sort of layering?

I'll let you rest from your orgasmic experience before you reply.
OMG!!! I may have just discovered the greatest food sensation ever on 20:11 - Nov 17 with 613 viewsKeno

OMG!!! I may have just discovered the greatest food sensation ever on 20:02 - Nov 17 by WicklowBlue

Need more details, is this a standard Fyffes + Cadbury combo or something more upmarket?

Which comes first the banana or the Turkish delight? Cram them into you mouth at the same time or some sort of layering?

I'll let you rest from your orgasmic experience before you reply.

Dorri's ordered off Amazon

Very squidgy with a subtle hint of banana

orgasmic indeed!!
[Post edited 17 Nov 2021 20:11]

OMG!!! I may have just discovered the greatest food sensation ever on 20:17 - Nov 17 with 589 viewsOldboy

OMG!!! I may have just discovered the greatest food sensation ever on 20:11 - Nov 17 by Keno

Dorri's ordered off Amazon

Very squidgy with a subtle hint of banana

orgasmic indeed!!
[Post edited 17 Nov 2021 20:11]

Sorry, but not for me. Not a fan of Turkish delight.
Please don't buy food from the internet, I don't trust it.
OMG!!! I may have just discovered the greatest food sensation ever on 20:18 - Nov 17 with 582 viewsKeno

OMG!!! I may have just discovered the greatest food sensation ever on 20:17 - Nov 17 by Oldboy

Sorry, but not for me. Not a fan of Turkish delight.
Please don't buy food from the internet, I don't trust it.

I used Dorris stuff both from a shiop and online its ok

OMG!!! I may have just discovered the greatest food sensation ever on 20:22 - Nov 17 with 572 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sounds disgusting. Turkish sounds a bit foreign too. Before you know it we’ll be letting the half Irish come over here. Nurse, Clegg Out!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

OMG!!! I may have just discovered the greatest food sensation ever on 20:27 - Nov 17 with 555 viewsKeno

OMG!!! I may have just discovered the greatest food sensation ever on 20:22 - Nov 17 by Swansea_Blue

Sounds disgusting. Turkish sounds a bit foreign too. Before you know it we’ll be letting the half Irish come over here. Nurse, Clegg Out!

OMG!!! I may have just discovered the greatest food sensation ever on 20:49 - Nov 17 with 525 viewsfactual_blue

Sounds almost as disgusting as b*****b**g

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

OMG!!! I may have just discovered the greatest food sensation ever on 20:56 - Nov 17 with 512 viewsWicklowBlue

OMG!!! I may have just discovered the greatest food sensation ever on 20:49 - Nov 17 by factual_blue

Sounds almost as disgusting as b*****b**g

Login to get fewer ads

OMG!!! I may have just discovered the greatest food sensation ever on 21:00 - Nov 17 with 502 viewshoppy

So all you need to do, is take two of the most disgusting ‘food’ products known to man, and merge them together? And THAT would change my life? Think I’ll leave things as they are then, thanks.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

OMG!!! I may have just discovered the greatest food sensation ever on 21:01 - Nov 17 with 501 viewsSwansea_Blue

OMG!!! I may have just discovered the greatest food sensation ever on 20:56 - Nov 17 by WicklowBlue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024