Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How and where did Piggot play yesterday? 20:22 - Sep 26 with 873 viewsunstableblue

How did our number 2 striker play yesterday in his 15mins cameo?

And did he play the #10?

This guy needs some game time to develop and improve in our team… but how do you fit him in

A hell of a lot of competition up front… mate said Burns was not as his best and also Celina

Having the luxury of Edwards, Norwood, Piggot, Chaplin, and now Harper to challenge Burns, Fraser and Celina is great

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

How and where did Piggot play yesterday? on 21:03 - Sep 26 with 780 viewsGarv

He came on and played up top but more towards the left, played the ball into Harper for the chance at the end that he should have squared to Bonne.

I would have chosen Norwood over Piggot as the bench option to be honest as I think he's more likely to offer a spark and some urgency, but he did okay to be fair to him. Not been convinced by him so far but we'll probably only see his worth when chances are being made for him.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

How and where did Piggot play yesterday? on 07:46 - Sep 27 with 553 viewsCheltenham_Blue

How and where did Piggot play yesterday? on 21:03 - Sep 26 by Garv

He came on and played up top but more towards the left, played the ball into Harper for the chance at the end that he should have squared to Bonne.

I would have chosen Norwood over Piggot as the bench option to be honest as I think he's more likely to offer a spark and some urgency, but he did okay to be fair to him. Not been convinced by him so far but we'll probably only see his worth when chances are being made for him.

Judging by the speed that Norwood deleted his poorly judged tweet last week, I suspect Nors is under some level of punishment to be honest.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

How and where did Piggot play yesterday? on 09:33 - Sep 27 with 413 viewsWickets

I though Piggot did well the short time he was on the pitch and would have liked that change done earlier . Maybe PC will consider starting him tomorrow just behind Bonne .
How and where did Piggot play yesterday? on 09:41 - Sep 27 with 391 viewsabracaDOBRA_

How and where did Piggot play yesterday? on 07:46 - Sep 27 by Cheltenham_Blue

Judging by the speed that Norwood deleted his poorly judged tweet last week, I suspect Nors is under some level of punishment to be honest.

He was told by the club to delete. People emailed the club complaining
How and where did Piggot play yesterday? on 09:41 - Sep 27 with 390 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If Bonne is unavailable, Piggot will be a superb replacement. The issue is keeping him fit and happy while Bonne remains available and on form.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024