Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I gave him 4 games to get a minimum of 7 points 18:40 - Aug 28 with 1206 viewsBluefish

He has 2 from 2 so he needs to win both games. Regardless of how good he may or not be the record is inexcusable. We must not happy clap another season away if he can't fix it. Other teams are making mid game changes to improve, we are slowly watching games slip away with nothing. Don't ignore the effort from last season

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I gave him 4 games to get a minimum of 7 points on 18:41 - Aug 28 with 1177 viewsreusersfreekicks

Is the defence not being organised correctly??
I gave him 4 games to get a minimum of 7 points on 18:49 - Aug 28 with 1129 viewsBluefish

I gave him 4 games to get a minimum of 7 points on 18:41 - Aug 28 by reusersfreekicks

Is the defence not being organised correctly??

We just aren't controlling games. We have no central focal point to hold it up and hurt teams properly and we don't dominate in the middle. It is like last season to a degree we play as if getting the ball wide counts for something, we do it quicker this season but it still counts for nothing in the end

I gave him 4 games to get a minimum of 7 points on 18:51 - Aug 28 with 1105 viewsRobTheMonk

We can't seem to tactically get through 90 minutes. A combination of individual errors and poor management decisions.

I see smittens of what we're trying to do, but it needs to be better and quickly.
I gave him 4 games to get a minimum of 7 points on 18:52 - Aug 28 with 1098 viewsFtnfwest

Does he realise this though?
I gave him 4 games to get a minimum of 7 points on 18:53 - Aug 28 with 1089 viewswkj

I gave him 4 games to get a minimum of 7 points on 18:51 - Aug 28 by RobTheMonk

We can't seem to tactically get through 90 minutes. A combination of individual errors and poor management decisions.

I see smittens of what we're trying to do, but it needs to be better and quickly.

There is no doubt in my mind that Cook threw the game away with his tactal changes. Also, Evans and Harper haven't suddenly become bad, they are not being used to their strengths. We need to switch things up a bit in a single game - relying on the right flank for most of it becomes predictable for the opposition.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I gave him 4 games to get a minimum of 7 points on 18:55 - Aug 28 with 1071 viewsmidastouch

Cookie Monster: Me Want 3 points (But Town Make Me Wait)

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

I gave him 4 games to get a minimum of 7 points on 18:57 - Aug 28 with 1033 viewsBluefish

I gave him 4 games to get a minimum of 7 points on 18:52 - Aug 28 by Ftnfwest

Does he realise this though?

He probably cares much less about my opinion than you do

I gave him 4 games to get a minimum of 7 points on 20:04 - Aug 28 with 874 viewsMattinLondon

A couple of weeks ago I wrote a post simply asking if we were making the same mistakes in terms of making excuses for managerial failure. I didn’t call for his head as such but it upset a lot of people.

With his budget, his Cook should be in the top two by the end of the season. So far, it looks far from that. I think giving him until the end of September- possibly the middle of October- long enough.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2021 20:05]
Login to get fewer ads

I gave him 4 games to get a minimum of 7 points on 20:35 - Aug 28 with 757 viewsbelgablue

I gave him 4 games to get a minimum of 7 points on 20:04 - Aug 28 by MattinLondon

A couple of weeks ago I wrote a post simply asking if we were making the same mistakes in terms of making excuses for managerial failure. I didn’t call for his head as such but it upset a lot of people.

With his budget, his Cook should be in the top two by the end of the season. So far, it looks far from that. I think giving him until the end of September- possibly the middle of October- long enough.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2021 20:05]

I think that’s fair. I find the in game decisions most worrying - strange subs or no subs being made. Bringing Aluko on and leaving Carroll on the bench - it doesn’t make sense when you’re trying to see a game out. I know Burns was injured but that didn’t mean we had to have another right winger come on.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

I gave him 4 games to get a minimum of 7 points on 16:37 - Sep 11 with 419 viewsBluefish

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024