Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing 11:33 - Jul 29 with 1361 viewskizaitfc

With the new identity checks how would someone pass on their ST to a friend in the event they couldn't get to a game?

Does anyone know if the club have created a system for this?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 13:09 - Jul 29 with 1167 viewslazyblue

Let them just buy a ticket and do all the Covid and id precautions that we do.
Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 13:11 - Jul 29 with 1161 viewsabracaDOBRA_

I didn't realise this was the case as my mate cant come with me so another mate is using ticket. What are the new checks?
Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 13:12 - Jul 29 with 1156 viewsDebsyAngel

I asked this the other day on here - am going to call the ticket office later on to ask. My Dad who does not have a mobile phone/laptop I assume can take his vaccination card and ID (his driving licence), I hope.
Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 13:16 - Jul 29 with 1112 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 13:12 - Jul 29 by DebsyAngel

I asked this the other day on here - am going to call the ticket office later on to ask. My Dad who does not have a mobile phone/laptop I assume can take his vaccination card and ID (his driving licence), I hope.

Ive always done it before, maybe 3/4 times a season. Never been a problem. Are we talking about the new checks with COVID? Haven't read anywhere about new checks unless im being dense
Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 13:24 - Jul 29 with 1060 viewshoppy

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 13:12 - Jul 29 by DebsyAngel

I hadn't even thought about that... having not been able to make the first game, I've already offered someone to use ours to go with his Dad. If you do call up to find out, please give an update on here. Thanks

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 13:35 - Jul 29 with 1010 viewsFreddies_Ears

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 13:16 - Jul 29 by abracaDOBRA_

Ive always done it before, maybe 3/4 times a season. Never been a problem. Are we talking about the new checks with COVID? Haven't read anywhere about new checks unless im being dense

The issue is that the ID on your Covid status proof must match the name on your season ticket.

No idea whether there is a work-around.
Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 13:40 - Jul 29 with 978 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 13:35 - Jul 29 by Freddies_Ears

The issue is that the ID on your Covid status proof must match the name on your season ticket.

Didn't even cross my mind, but now im stressed! Will phone up tomorrow but if anyone does before can you let me know ta
Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 13:42 - Jul 29 with 956 viewsZx1988

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 13:35 - Jul 29 by Freddies_Ears

I'd hazard that they might ask for photo ID as well?

On Saturday my ticket had my name on it, which matched my Covid documentation, but they still wanted to see my driving license.

I suppose that as long as they are satisfied that the Covid documents belong to you, that will be the main consideration.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 13:44 - Jul 29 with 945 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 13:42 - Jul 29 by Zx1988

I'd hazard that they might ask for photo ID as well?

On Saturday my ticket had my name on it, which matched my Covid documentation, but they still wanted to see my driving license.

I suppose that as long as they are satisfied that the Covid documents belong to you, that will be the main consideration.

Yep what i was thinking. Id hope that if ID matches the persons Covid tests/ passport then it should be fine. More making sure the people entering have actually done the sufficient tests etc and not just using someone else's test results.
Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 13:45 - Jul 29 with 932 viewsDebsyAngel

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 13:16 - Jul 29 by abracaDOBRA_

Yes he has used my ticket before with no problems, but I was meaning about the new covid checks re the vaccination or LFT Test results you need to get in.
Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 16:04 - Jul 29 with 761 viewshype313

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 13:45 - Jul 29 by DebsyAngel

Yes he has used my ticket before with no problems, but I was meaning about the new covid checks re the vaccination or LFT Test results you need to get in.

I presume as long as whoever takes the ticket can prove double jab and the 14 days after then it shouldn't be a problem.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 16:06 - Jul 29 with 747 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 16:04 - Jul 29 by hype313

I presume as long as whoever takes the ticket can prove double jab and the 14 days after then it shouldn't be a problem.

You dont have to be double jabbed do you? Can be a negative flow for now i thought
Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 16:29 - Jul 29 with 705 viewshype313

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 16:06 - Jul 29 by abracaDOBRA_

You dont have to be double jabbed do you? Can be a negative flow for now i thought

Yep, sorry, either double jab or Neg LFT

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 16:35 - Jul 29 with 681 viewsChateauWines

I've asked very same question. At current time name on ticket must match covid app. No swapping ar current time allowed. As previous poster has said they were checking other I D as well. Colchester didnt even check covid stuff which I found concerning

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 16:40 - Jul 29 with 659 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 16:35 - Jul 29 by ChateauWines

I've asked very same question. At current time name on ticket must match covid app. No swapping ar current time allowed. As previous poster has said they were checking other I D as well. Colchester didnt even check covid stuff which I found concerning

That's extremely annoying. Means will be going to first game on my own.
Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 16:42 - Jul 29 with 648 viewsChateauWines

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 16:40 - Jul 29 by abracaDOBRA_

That's extremely annoying. Means will be going to first game on my own.

I guess its just how it will be for foreseeable. A see why as need to know who us where. However as I said colchester checked nothing

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 16:43 - Jul 29 with 640 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 16:42 - Jul 29 by ChateauWines

I guess its just how it will be for foreseeable. A see why as need to know who us where. However as I said colchester checked nothing

I kinda get it, but if name on ID matches COVID app then surely that's good enough. Seems a bit over the top to me.
Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 16:46 - Jul 29 with 624 viewsChateauWines

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 16:43 - Jul 29 by abracaDOBRA_

I kinda get it, but if name on ID matches COVID app then surely that's good enough. Seems a bit over the top to me.

I'm presuming part of allowing us in in numbers is that they need to know who is in the ground. They wouldn't if let swaps happen.

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 16:51 - Jul 29 with 606 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 16:46 - Jul 29 by ChateauWines

I'm presuming part of allowing us in in numbers is that they need to know who is in the ground. They wouldn't if let swaps happen.

I thought thats what track and trace app is for! If people even still have it
Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 17:02 - Jul 29 with 569 viewsstonojnr

Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 16:46 - Jul 29 by ChateauWines

Well if they are ST wont they just be automatically counted as attending ?

unless the new regime might actually count people through the turnstiles for the first time in clubs history.

No I suspect they are probably taking an angle on the we need to know the ticket holder is the person with the ticket, else cant carry out proper track & trace contacting if someone gets pinged in the ground.

Hence why it's all ticket with peoples names
Does anyone know what the rule on ST sharing on 17:23 - Jul 29 with 528 viewsDebsyAngel

I have just put up a new post explaining what I was told after (finally) getting through to speak to an operator.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024