Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else waiting to see the team before paying for Ifollow? 12:35 - Mar 27 with 657 viewskizaitfc

If Chambers and Ward are at FB I will be saving myself a tenner

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Anyone else waiting to see the team before paying for Ifollow? on 12:40 - Mar 27 with 634 viewsMullet

Absolutely not. All life is suffering and that includes Ipswich supporting

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Anyone else waiting to see the team before paying for Ifollow? on 12:41 - Mar 27 with 626 viewsmo_itfc

I'm done with iFollow until theres a dramatic improvement.

Cant justify paying a tenner to get bored and frustrated.

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Anyone else waiting to see the team before paying for Ifollow? on 12:55 - Mar 27 with 565 viewsBluebell

We have paid as we do for all away games. There is no way I wouldn’t watch when I have the chance. What else is there to do anyway?

In ‘normal’ times we would have been travelling to the game so with train costs (or fuel) plus tickets for the game, we would be spending way over £100 so a tenner is peanuts!

Come on you Blues
Anyone else waiting to see the team before paying for Ifollow? on 13:05 - Mar 27 with 506 viewsJamestownPrince

My old man and I have stuck a tenner on the horses each, will watch those tenners lose and watch the Youths for free on Youtube
Anyone else waiting to see the team before paying for Ifollow? on 13:18 - Mar 27 with 454 viewsSitfcB

No because the team is Ipswich Town.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024