Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anymore news on takeover? 17:37 - Mar 10 with 2554 viewsPaddy39

So anyone heard anything that could possibly be an update?

Poll: Should we retire our No.9 shirt for one season after losing Paul Mariner RIP?

Anymore news on takeover? on 17:39 - Mar 10 with 2533 viewsJ2BLUE

Barca hopeful of keeping Messi but aware they face competition.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anymore news on takeover? on 19:53 - Mar 10 with 2245 viewsHorseboy

There isnt a takeover, never been one.
Anymore news on takeover? on 20:24 - Mar 10 with 2126 viewscatch74

It’s been moved forward to 1pm.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Anymore news on takeover? on 21:22 - Mar 10 with 2005 viewsGeorge03

Darragh MacAnthony on his pod hinted that it’s happening. Basically said he spoke to Evans and tried to get him on the pod before it goes through. But Evans won’t.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2021 21:22]
Anymore news on takeover? on 21:26 - Mar 10 with 1974 viewsPhilTWTD

Anymore news on takeover? on 21:22 - Mar 10 by George03

Darragh MacAnthony on his pod hinted that it’s happening. Basically said he spoke to Evans and tried to get him on the pod before it goes through. But Evans won’t.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2021 21:22]

That isn't quite what he said. “I was almost going to reach out to him for this podcast before that deal was announced* and say ‘Marcus, come on a podcast with me, let’s talk, let’s let fans hear you as I’ve heard you before’ because I think fans would like him."

MacAnthony: Selling Town Probably the Right Thing For Evans to Do 10th Mar 2021 16:15
Peterborough United chairman Darragh MacAnthony believes it’s “probably the right thing” for Blues owner Marcus Evans to sell the club. 31

*By announced I assume he meant news broke.
Anymore news on takeover? on 09:04 - Mar 11 with 1433 viewsITFCBlues

Anymore news on takeover? on 21:26 - Mar 10 by PhilTWTD

That isn't quite what he said. “I was almost going to reach out to him for this podcast before that deal was announced* and say ‘Marcus, come on a podcast with me, let’s talk, let’s let fans hear you as I’ve heard you before’ because I think fans would like him."

MacAnthony: Selling Town Probably the Right Thing For Evans to Do 10th Mar 2021 16:15
Peterborough United chairman Darragh MacAnthony believes it’s “probably the right thing” for Blues owner Marcus Evans to sell the club. 31

I assume from your sources its all still going ahead?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Anymore news on takeover? on 11:55 - Mar 11 with 1168 viewsmadmouse1959

Anymore news on takeover? on 09:04 - Mar 11 by ITFCBlues

I assume from your sources its all still going ahead?

Fake news ?

shampoo dave

Anymore news on takeover? on 12:00 - Mar 11 with 1121 viewsblueislander

Anymore news on takeover? on 11:55 - Mar 11 by madmouse1959

Fake news ?

I think we should assume that, negotiations, if there were really serious, have hit a bump in the road, which is virtually inevitable in these types of transaction. Whether they will overcome them is anyone’s guess.
Login to get fewer ads

Anymore news on takeover? on 12:09 - Mar 11 with 1068 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anymore news on takeover? on 21:26 - Mar 10 by PhilTWTD

It's bit late to start a PR campaign to get fans on board! Unless he's going to own us for another 13 years of course

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anymore news on takeover? on 12:11 - Mar 11 with 1052 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Anymore news on takeover? on 11:55 - Mar 11 by madmouse1959

Fake news ?

If this has been fake news then I will be very sad. It has been my one hope the last few weeks and I really hope we haven't been played for fools again.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Anymore news on takeover? on 12:21 - Mar 11 with 991 viewsFreddy

There isn't going to be one, Evans can smell the play offs now
Anymore news on takeover? on 12:25 - Mar 11 with 955 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anymore news on takeover? on 12:21 - Mar 11 by Freddy

There isn't going to be one, Evans can smell the play offs now

Being in the Championship as opposed to L1 must add quite a bit to the selling price. I've no idea how much, but I'd have that in mind if I was him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anymore news on takeover? on 12:31 - Mar 11 with 929 viewsportmanking

Anymore news on takeover? on 12:25 - Mar 11 by Swansea_Blue

Being in the Championship as opposed to L1 must add quite a bit to the selling price. I've no idea how much, but I'd have that in mind if I was him.

But Evans also has to temper that with the knowledge that the consortium will be less interested in buying us in the Championship. We're a distressed asset right now, with plenty of upside potential. Selling after promotion will be increasingly unlikely IMO.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024