Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bishop 17:39 - Feb 21 with 1569 viewschrismakin

Did anyone notice how disappointed he sounded about no new contract yet.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Bishop on 17:41 - Feb 21 with 1532 viewsJ2BLUE

When do we cut our losses with him? Clearly a step up on any other player we have when fit. One more contract?

Might be a blessing for him if he doesn't get an offer. He's too good for league one and maybe leaving us would give a McGoldrick style boost.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bishop on 17:41 - Feb 21 with 1530 viewspistonbroke

W then he needs to prove he deserves a new contract , let’s face it he is hardly tearing up this division
Bishop on 17:41 - Feb 21 with 1528 viewsDennyx4

Yes noticed that, but no great surprise that there hasn't been contract talks really.

With the salary cap being in place until recently, not sure we had the scope to offer much.

Also would probably depend on what league we are in, as to what we are prepared to offer.
Bishop on 18:06 - Feb 21 with 1409 viewsbournemouthblue

Bishop on 17:41 - Feb 21 by pistonbroke

W then he needs to prove he deserves a new contract , let’s face it he is hardly tearing up this division

He was arguably our best player before his last injury?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Bishop on 18:42 - Feb 21 with 1294 viewsHerbivore

Bishop on 18:06 - Feb 21 by bournemouthblue

He was arguably our best player before his last injury?

Indeed. Four goals from midfield, set up an excellent chance for Parrott yesterday with a bit of individual quality. He's playing well and over the last 2 years now he's not missed much time through injury, and the one injury he's had this year was suffered in a challenge which is hard to legislate for.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bishop on 19:29 - Feb 21 with 1115 viewsScuzzer

Bishop on 17:41 - Feb 21 by pistonbroke

Decidedly better option than one trick pony Dozzell.

Established 1968

Bishop on 19:34 - Feb 21 with 1087 viewsCoco

Probably needs to take advice from Mark Albrighton.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Bishop on 19:51 - Feb 21 with 1023 viewsjas0999

Why would we give a guy who rarely plays a new contract? Another who needs to go.
Login to get fewer ads

Bishop on 20:11 - Feb 21 with 952 viewsHerbivore

Bishop on 19:51 - Feb 21 by jas0999

Why would we give a guy who rarely plays a new contract? Another who needs to go.

That's a horrible shout.

Bishop on 20:14 - Feb 21 with 946 viewsDubtractor

Bishop on 19:51 - Feb 21 by jas0999

Until this season I'd have agreed.

But now we have finally got him fit enough to play, and he looks our most creative player, it would be crazy to let him go.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Bishop on 20:24 - Feb 21 with 910 viewsHerbivore

Bishop on 20:14 - Feb 21 by Dubtractor

But now we have finally got him fit enough to play, and he looks our most creative player, it would be crazy to let him go.

Indeed. He's made 19 league appearances this season, only 5 players have appeared in more league games than Bishop. And he's bagged 4 goals as well. Madness to even think about letting him go.

Bishop on 20:36 - Feb 21 with 875 viewsjayessess

Bishop on 19:29 - Feb 21 by Scuzzer

Decidedly better option than one trick pony Dozzell.

Saw a stat the other day that had Bishop as one of the best in the division as running the ball forward and Dozzell as one of the best at passing it forward. That we can't make a functional attacking side run through those two work isn't about their ability.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Bishop on 08:51 - Feb 22 with 606 viewsRadlett_blue

Bishop on 20:14 - Feb 21 by Dubtractor

Indeed, he's been generally fit this season & his one injury was unfortunate & not an indicator of a wider malaise. He's looked our most creative player this season & the sort of player any same manager would look to build his team around. With Lambert as manager & Evans as owner, expect him to go elsewhere for free in the summer.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Bishop on 10:00 - Feb 22 with 535 viewsDevereuxxx

One of the only ones out of this current mob I'd be bothered about keeping.

It's looking likely we'll still be in this division next season (however depressing that is) and a fully fit Bishop will certainly have a part to play. Especially under a new manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024