Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Traders: Robinhood CEO Answers Retail Trader Questions 16:19 - Feb 10 with 498 viewsKropotkin123

Thought this would be of interest to some.

Interviewer: Andrei Jikh - Just a guy who is interested in finances and built YouTube following from there.
Interviewee: Vladimir Tenev - CEO of Robinhood.
Topic: How Robinhood responded to the AMC issue

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Traders: Robinhood CEO Answers Retail Trader Questions on 16:44 - Feb 10 with 454 viewsMeadowlark

Jeez, that chap can talk.
I had to turn it off.
Then I looked at another of his videos, and had to turn that off too! I'm sure it's interesting when he eventually gets there....
Traders: Robinhood CEO Answers Retail Trader Questions on 16:46 - Feb 10 with 451 viewsJ2BLUE

Traders: Robinhood CEO Answers Retail Trader Questions on 16:44 - Feb 10 by Meadowlark

I had to turn it off.
Then I looked at another of his videos, and had to turn that off too! I'm sure it's interesting when he eventually gets there....

Youtube is full of people who get a following and then think they need to produce minimum 30 minute videos of them padding it out with BS.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Traders: Robinhood CEO Answers Retail Trader Questions on 16:48 - Feb 10 with 445 viewsclive_baker

Traders: Robinhood CEO Answers Retail Trader Questions on 16:46 - Feb 10 by J2BLUE

Youtube is full of people who get a following and then think they need to produce minimum 30 minute videos of them padding it out with BS.

I can't stand that.

9 minute video telling you how to turn the volume up on your phone. Cut to the chase, dick head.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Traders: Robinhood CEO Answers Retail Trader Questions on 16:48 - Feb 10 with 445 viewsKropotkin123

Traders: Robinhood CEO Answers Retail Trader Questions on 16:44 - Feb 10 by Meadowlark

I had to turn it off.

talking to the CEO is at 1m30

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Traders: Robinhood CEO Answers Retail Trader Questions on 16:55 - Feb 10 with 422 viewsRonFearonsHair

Traders: Robinhood CEO Answers Retail Trader Questions on 16:48 - Feb 10 by clive_baker

I can't stand that.

9 minute video telling you how to turn the volume up on your phone. Cut to the chase, dick head.

I think the algorithm pushes you up recommended listings if you make a certain number of videos a day at least 10 minutes in length.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024