Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best lie down ready for the bulldozers boris 13:34 - Dec 16 with 666 viewsfactual_blue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55322340

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Best lie down ready for the bulldozers boris on 14:18 - Dec 16 with 581 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

If any good can come of the pandemic, hopefully it will be binning this plan off. Banning ICE cars, but putting more planes in the air is a farce.
Best lie down ready for the bulldozers boris on 15:57 - Dec 16 with 503 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Best lie down ready for the bulldozers boris on 16:12 - Dec 16 with 477 viewsClapham_Junction

Wonder what excuse he'll find for missing the next parliamentary vote on the matter.

How did we end up with such dishonest people in charge ffs.
Best lie down ready for the bulldozers boris on 16:17 - Dec 16 with 463 viewsfactual_blue

Best lie down ready for the bulldozers boris on 16:12 - Dec 16 by Clapham_Junction

Wonder what excuse he'll find for missing the next parliamentary vote on the matter.

How did we end up with such dishonest people in charge ffs.

It'll be something to do with a violinist, I imagine.

#superinjunction

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Have a look at this... on 16:25 - Dec 16 with 455 viewsunstableblue

.. https://www.flightradar24.com/2653a5db

Pre-Covid I'd fly out of Heathrow quite often; I'd visit this site to track flights, etc.

At 4pm there would 10-20 flights directly over london, and on the tarmac of LHR hundreds of planes, to the point where the map just showed a mess of yellow icons stacked on top of each other!

I just looked and there are 5 planes on the tarmac!!! no way a new runway is needed, no way

especially after a qwango report on 2050 carbon goals that drives to near zero flights

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024