Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potentially n00b Brexit question... 13:06 - Sep 14 with 394 viewsmonytowbray

...but what does a resignation do beyond remove the individual from the firing line?

Surely Cummings just gets rid of another obstacle and sticks someone else in the role who will sell their soul for short term and brown nosed political gain? Surely eventually no one gets what they want (bar those who gain from destroying Britain) if those pushing back on the Brexit fiasco throw the towel in?
[Post edited 14 Sep 2020 13:07]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Potentially n00b Brexit question... on 14:48 - Sep 14 with 295 viewsJ2BLUE

But if he didn't resign and opposed it anyway he would have been sacked so at least this way he gets to look like he's standing up for what is right. If I was there i'd be looking for a reason, any reason, to resign and get on the back benches as far away from the government as I could with Brexit and coronavirus about to destroy us.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Potentially n00b Brexit question... on 14:51 - Sep 14 with 289 viewsitfcjoe

It means realistically it's one vote lost in the house on this bill - his majority of 8 will get most through but there are a few Tory MPs saying they will vote against this - including Geoffrey Cox - the public declaration may help a few more feel confident enough to do so

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024