Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'New' Oasis demo released 10:05 - Apr 30 with 1726 viewsitfcjoe

Found by Noel Gallagher

Liam reacts to it in typical fashion

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

'New' Oasis demo released on 12:07 - Apr 30 with 1655 viewsBluefish

I really don't understand how people can be #teamliam he is a bellend and Noel is class. Liam's career was dead until the Manchester bombing and it doesnt sit too well with me how he has made a come back on the back of that even if it wasn't intentional

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

'New' Oasis demo released on 12:15 - Apr 30 with 1633 viewsLord_Lucan

'New' Oasis demo released on 12:07 - Apr 30 by Bluefish

I really don't understand how people can be #teamliam he is a bellend and Noel is class. Liam's career was dead until the Manchester bombing and it doesnt sit too well with me how he has made a come back on the back of that even if it wasn't intentional

I'm team Liam

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

'New' Oasis demo released on 12:18 - Apr 30 with 1617 viewstractorboy1978

They are both bellends, Noel is just more subtle about it. Neither have been as successful since splitting and it is no surprise. Noel underestimated the importance of Liam singing the amazing songs he wrote.
'New' Oasis demo released on 12:20 - Apr 30 with 1607 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

F*ck I miss Oasis so much.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

'New' Oasis demo released on 12:24 - Apr 30 with 1594 viewsBluefish

'New' Oasis demo released on 12:15 - Apr 30 by Lord_Lucan

I'm team Liam

You is a cockwomble innit

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

'New' Oasis demo released on 12:25 - Apr 30 with 1592 viewsStokieBlue

That's not bad actually for a quick lockdown listen.

Transports one back 25 years.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

'New' Oasis demo released on 12:56 - Apr 30 with 1548 viewsr2d2

'New' Oasis demo released on 12:18 - Apr 30 by tractorboy1978

They are both bellends, Noel is just more subtle about it. Neither have been as successful since splitting and it is no surprise. Noel underestimated the importance of Liam singing the amazing songs he wrote.

Id say they have both been successful. Liam has had 2 number 1 albums and Noel has had 3. Single wise, they release vinyl only for most, and as they arnt printed in a great quantity are never going to dent the singles charts. But neither seem interested in that anyway. Its album sales that count nowadays.
'New' Oasis demo released on 18:12 - Apr 30 with 1436 viewsBrixtonBlue

If you watched the Liam documentary on Netflix (I think) your opinion of him would change.
It's obviously biased but Noel comes across as the twot from that.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

'New' Oasis demo released on 18:18 - Apr 30 with 1424 viewsBrixtonBlue

He seems to have a bit of a lisp on some bits.

The song sounds good though.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

'New' Oasis demo released on 19:15 - Apr 30 with 1393 viewsMattinLondon

I met Liam once. Both in a pub watching football - he was very pleasant
'New' Oasis demo released on 19:20 - Apr 30 with 1387 viewsSwansea_Blue

'New' Oasis demo released on 12:20 - Apr 30 by TheTrueBlue1878

Rather good weren't they? There's so much baggage attached to them with the whole poor man's Beatles stuff, the Blur thing and Liam being a total c0ck. But strip all the nonsense away and they produced some banging stuff. Gigs were bl00dy awesome too by all accounts, not that I took the chance to see them.

They're softer than stuff I usually like but I loved everything they did, and there's not many bands I can say that about.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

'New' Oasis demo released on 19:42 - Apr 30 with 1369 viewsSwansea_Blue

'New' Oasis demo released on 12:25 - Apr 30 by StokieBlue

That's not bad actually for a quick lockdown listen.

Transports one back 25 years.

SB

I like it. Even a demo is miles better than much of the crap in the charts these days.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

'New' Oasis demo released on 19:55 - Apr 30 with 1359 viewsThe_Last_Baron

'New' Oasis demo released on 12:20 - Apr 30 by TheTrueBlue1878

Really?

A terrible band.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

'New' Oasis demo released on 20:10 - Apr 30 with 1343 viewsLord_Lucan

'New' Oasis demo released on 19:20 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

Rather good weren't they? There's so much baggage attached to them with the whole poor man's Beatles stuff, the Blur thing and Liam being a total c0ck. But strip all the nonsense away and they produced some banging stuff. Gigs were bl00dy awesome too by all accounts, not that I took the chance to see them.

They're softer than stuff I usually like but I loved everything they did, and there's not many bands I can say that about.

I was at their last gig that they never turned up for - if you know what I mean.

Dalai reckons he saw them at The Army and Navy but I'm not 100% convinced about that.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

'New' Oasis demo released on 00:25 - May 1 with 1273 viewsnorth_stand77

Not keen on either of them as people, but have always been drawn to their music both as Oasis and individually, especially Liams stuff. Saw him live a couple of years ago- was an experience!
'New' Oasis demo released on 06:42 - May 1 with 1213 viewsmichaeldownunder

At first listen sounds like a track left off Sgt Pepper to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024