Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... 22:03 - Feb 24 with 2621 viewsunstableblue

...in Town's performance:

1) Jon Nolan's lack of energy and forward looking play, no drive
2) Town not reacting to the windy conditions and continuing to play higher ball that did not suit us nor the weather
3)Our Preston loanees lack of defensive quality

Are these fair assessments?

Gut Huws and Bishop in the team; find a way to get Dobra on a an impact sub; think about recalling El Mizouni given Jackson's rush of blood

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

We've got neutral toilets at work now. (n/t) on 22:06 - Feb 24 with 2555 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 22:13 - Feb 24 with 2489 viewsFtnfwest

On nr 3 I’d be more upset that we’re so bad we have to loan players from Preston in the first place
We've got neutral toilets at work now. (n/t) on 22:14 - Feb 24 with 2479 viewshamburger_sv

We've got neutral toilets at work now. (n/t) on 22:06 - Feb 24 by Bloots

What was the original post?

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 22:17 - Feb 24 with 2461 viewsHerbivore

El Miz can't be recalled.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 22:34 - Feb 24 with 2367 views44_not_out

Is your neutral mate a bit vanilla?
My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 22:51 - Feb 24 with 2298 viewsjaykay

good job he is not passionate then if he gets angry and only a neutral

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 22:58 - Feb 24 with 2266 viewsunstableblue

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 22:34 - Feb 24 by 44_not_out

Is your neutral mate a bit vanilla?

he's more pistachio

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 23:00 - Feb 24 with 2253 viewsunstableblue

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 22:51 - Feb 24 by jaykay

good job he is not passionate then if he gets angry and only a neutral

has a soft spot for Town, goes to quite a few games, despite also going to watch his own club tup North... think his passion stems from seeing Town just fading and failing so badly

Login to get fewer ads

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 23:01 - Feb 24 with 2253 viewsgazzer1999

Couldn't agree more, I hoped Nolan would be a great player, sadly how deluded can you be. Who would you rather have a Preston reserve or Tommy Smith? I know who my money would have been on. TS should never have left in the first place, he's obviously good enough for a team higher in the league.
My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 23:09 - Feb 24 with 2225 viewsunstableblue

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 23:01 - Feb 24 by gazzer1999

Couldn't agree more, I hoped Nolan would be a great player, sadly how deluded can you be. Who would you rather have a Preston reserve or Tommy Smith? I know who my money would have been on. TS should never have left in the first place, he's obviously good enough for a team higher in the league.

What I find frustrating is the up and down nature of our performances... Lincoln, Accrington, Burton,Oxford (away) were good performances...

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 07:17 - Feb 25 with 1769 viewspeterleeblue

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 23:09 - Feb 24 by unstableblue

What I find frustrating is the up and down nature of our performances... Lincoln, Accrington, Burton,Oxford (away) were good performances...

I saw it in one game at Sunderland!
My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 07:19 - Feb 25 with 1756 viewsHerbivore

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 23:09 - Feb 24 by unstableblue

That's a handful of games in a sea of dross. I'm not sure Oxford away was all that good either, we battled well in tough conditions but never looked like we'd score.

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 07:42 - Feb 25 with 1668 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm going to level with you, I don't ever get a warm feeling about your mates.

I couldn't see them & I getting along.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 09:39 - Feb 25 with 1426 viewsHerbivore

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 07:42 - Feb 25 by artsbossbeard

I'm going to level with you, I don't ever get a warm feeling about your mates.

I couldn't see them & I getting along.

It's because you lack imagination.

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 09:49 - Feb 25 with 1377 viewsartsbossbeard

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 09:39 - Feb 25 by Herbivore

It's because you lack imagination.

I'm just not progressive enough.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 09:54 - Feb 25 with 1361 viewsHerbivore

My neutral mate went on Saturday and was angered by three things... on 09:49 - Feb 25 by artsbossbeard

I'm just not progressive enough.

That's the technical explanation.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024