Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our transfer window 20:52 - Jan 30 with 632 viewsDubtractor

Obviously it would have been nice to add another one or two to the squad to freshen things up, and in particular to add another striking option, but I'd say that if we make it to close of play tomorrow and Downes and Woolfy are still Town players then it will have been a decent window.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Our transfer window on 21:04 - Jan 30 with 602 viewsMullet

If we sell them now we are essentially accepting that Evans wants to run us a third tier team on as much of a reduction as possible. I can't see them going, even if that scenario might well suit him until he can get rid.

The chances of us bringing someone in seems slim too. It's a shame Ndaba couldn't go out or we recoup some cash on Nolan. However, he seems back in the picture after Rotherham.

We have such an unwieldy squad it's hard to know where to put this window too. Summer will see a huge turnover I guess no matter where we end up.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Our transfer window on 21:08 - Jan 30 with 589 viewsDubtractor

Our transfer window on 21:04 - Jan 30 by Mullet

If we sell them now we are essentially accepting that Evans wants to run us a third tier team on as much of a reduction as possible. I can't see them going, even if that scenario might well suit him until he can get rid.

The chances of us bringing someone in seems slim too. It's a shame Ndaba couldn't go out or we recoup some cash on Nolan. However, he seems back in the picture after Rotherham.

We have such an unwieldy squad it's hard to know where to put this window too. Summer will see a huge turnover I guess no matter where we end up.

Our squad is a mess really. Too many players that just aren't good enough and a long way from favour.

One of the weirdest deals we've done in recent times was giving Kenlock a new long deal at the start of this season when it has been apparent to all (seemingly including Lambert) that he just isn't good enough.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Our transfer window on 21:09 - Jan 30 with 591 viewsMullet

Our transfer window on 21:08 - Jan 30 by Dubtractor

Our squad is a mess really. Too many players that just aren't good enough and a long way from favour.

One of the weirdest deals we've done in recent times was giving Kenlock a new long deal at the start of this season when it has been apparent to all (seemingly including Lambert) that he just isn't good enough.

I can only assume they thought they'd not get Garbutt after this season or there was resale value in Kenlock on a longer deal?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024