Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday 13:29 - Dec 27 with 1136 viewskizaitfc

Chambers will be back in as will Downes.

Can also see him switching to Wingbacks again with either Dozzel or Huws coming in for Judge.

For me it isnt just the issue of the constant switching of teams and formation its the fact none of them are working and we are at the halfway point.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 13:32 - Dec 27 with 1119 viewsclive_baker

Doubt it, not on Saturday.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 13:44 - Dec 27 with 1068 viewsMrTown

Sunday....

Holy
Donacien - Chambers - Woolfenden - Garbutt
Judge - Skuse - Downes
Jackson - Keane - Norwood

Then bring Sears back in gradually for Norwood, and then Bishop for Judge, KVY for Donacien and we should then have settled team to see us through the season.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 13:48 - Dec 27 with 1046 viewsBluefish

Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 13:44 - Dec 27 by MrTown

Sunday....

Holy
Judge - Skuse - Downes

Then bring Sears back in gradually for Norwood, and then Bishop for Judge, KVY for Donacien and we should then have settled team to see us through the season.

You cannot play 3 forwards and judge unless you fancy playing long ball

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 13:48 - Dec 27 with 1046 viewsIllinoisblue

Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 13:32 - Dec 27 by clive_baker

Doubt it, not on Saturday.

On that note, weird how prem teams have to play Thursday and Saturday yet EFL clubs don’t play until Sunday

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 13:52 - Dec 27 with 1030 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Sunday....

Holy
Judge - Skuse - Downes

What has Wilson done wrong?

Toto made a fantastic tackle yesterday- but that was because he made an error.

He probably should have had a 2nd yellow as well.

Sorry need to get rid of him!
Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 13:53 - Dec 27 with 1021 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 13:48 - Dec 27 by Illinoisblue

On that note, weird how prem teams have to play Thursday and Saturday yet EFL clubs don’t play until Sunday

Not like the old days when they played Christmas Day and Boxing Day.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 13:59 - Dec 27 with 1002 viewsMrTown

Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 13:52 - Dec 27 by BtreeBlueBlood

I haven't put Toto in my team?

Wilson is 3rd choice for me, he won't take the place of Chambers though, Chambers is back for Lincoln game.

Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 14:11 - Dec 27 with 972 viewsWestcountryblue

Either a 442 or a 451 diamond for me. We need to address our issues with width and balance.

Norris
Donacien Chambers Woolfenden Kenlock
Edwards Skuse Downes Garbutt
Jackson Norwood

Norris
Donacien Chambers Woolfenden Garbutt
---------Huws------Skuse----Downes
Jackson - - - - Norwood--------Sears
Login to get fewer ads

Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 14:12 - Dec 27 with 965 viewsIpswichKnight

Sunday....

Holy
Judge - Skuse - Downes

Most likely to be right, however I just don't think we can play Skuse and Downes together it leaves a MASSIVE gap between strikers and midfield especially as no one knows where Judge is going to roam. It goes from Chambers to Skuse, nice touch looks around plays back to Chambers who looks up and just hoofs it's long allowing opposition to get ball back and run at pace at us.

I'd bring in El-Miz for Judge but fully admit I really do have more chance of getting it on with Taylor Swift than that actually happening.
Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 14:59 - Dec 27 with 876 viewsMrTown

Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 14:12 - Dec 27 by IpswichKnight

Most likely to be right, however I just don't think we can play Skuse and Downes together it leaves a MASSIVE gap between strikers and midfield especially as no one knows where Judge is going to roam. It goes from Chambers to Skuse, nice touch looks around plays back to Chambers who looks up and just hoofs it's long allowing opposition to get ball back and run at pace at us.

I'd bring in El-Miz for Judge but fully admit I really do have more chance of getting it on with Taylor Swift than that actually happening.

I would like to see Judgey in a central role, I think him Skuse & Downes could offer a really nice blend of creativity, box-to-box and sweeper.

But you are right in the fact that we could have, Busquetes, Iniesta and Xavi in there, if we skip them out everytime we begin an attacking phase its irrelevant.

I want to see players be brave and get the ball, take your man on, movement to create spaces. I really wouldn't mind losing the ball as often if we are doing it the right way, not aimless balls.

Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 15:31 - Dec 27 with 812 viewshector_clifford

Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 13:53 - Dec 27 by Tangledupin_Blue

Not like the old days when they played Christmas Day and Boxing Day.

I think Lamberts, Klopps, and Pep's heads would explode.

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 15:47 - Dec 27 with 773 viewsRegencyBlue

Lambert is going to ring the changes again Saturday on 13:52 - Dec 27 by BtreeBlueBlood

Nsiala is a complete liability.

The trick will be getting someone to take him!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024