Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives 09:39 - Dec 9 with 2033 viewsnoggin

https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk/article/lots-and-lots-of-jews4labour-mos

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 09:43 - Dec 9 with 1465 viewslowhouseblue

well i'm certain the ehrc investigation into institutional anti-semitism will consider that important evidence carefully.

i honestly wonder why, on the day that mcdonnell mused about the damage which had been done to the party's electoral prospects by its failure to tackle anti-semitism, these people are just drawing attention to it yet again.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 9:44]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 09:45 - Dec 9 with 1457 viewsSteve_M

How many times does the point have to be made that just because some Jewish people are pro-Corbyn doesn't mean the concerns of those Jewish people who have big problems with him and his leadership should be ignored?

I wasn't going to post this on here, the arguments are circular, but given that I've just read it and this is the first post I see on here I will:

https://medium.com/@sararoseofficial/everything-i-never-wanted-to-have-to-know-a

There are major problems within Labour which need to be addressed - stop minimising them.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 9:50]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 09:46 - Dec 9 with 1444 viewsStokieBlue

Not sure this helps your case to be honest. Just because some Jews aren't concerned it doesn't dismiss the views of those that are.

I do however like the mosaic.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 09:47 - Dec 9 with 1425 viewsGlasgowBlue

Arf! I was waiting for somebody to fall into this one. Thanks for being the poor sap on this one noggers.

The same 12 people used multiple times. There are over 100 Chomsky’s on there alone.

The comments are priceless though. “ Is there another leader in history that has been so loved?“.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 09:49 - Dec 9 with 1406 viewsGlasgowBlue

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 09:46 - Dec 9 by StokieBlue

Not sure this helps your case to be honest. Just because some Jews aren't concerned it doesn't dismiss the views of those that are.

SB

Iron Lion Zion

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 09:58 - Dec 9 with 1400 viewsnoggin

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 09:46 - Dec 9 by StokieBlue

SB

Indeed it doesn't dismiss other's views, just as an investigation does not equate to guilt. Several on here have convicted JC on the basis of an ongoing investigation.

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 10:14 - Dec 9 with 1349 viewsGlasgowBlue

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 09:43 - Dec 9 by lowhouseblue

well i'm certain the ehrc investigation into institutional anti-semitism will consider that important evidence carefully.

i honestly wonder why, on the day that mcdonnell mused about the damage which had been done to the party's electoral prospects by its failure to tackle anti-semitism, these people are just drawing attention to it yet again.

I note that the Simon Wiesenthal Center, which defends the safety of Jews worldwide and teaches the Holocaust for future generations, has said that UKLabour under Corbynis the #1 on the 2019 Antisemite list.

Just think about that for a second.

Iron Lion Zion

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 10:36 - Dec 9 with 1340 viewsDarth_Koont

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 09:45 - Dec 9 by Steve_M

How many times does the point have to be made that just because some Jewish people are pro-Corbyn doesn't mean the concerns of those Jewish people who have big problems with him and his leadership should be ignored?

I wasn't going to post this on here, the arguments are circular, but given that I've just read it and this is the first post I see on here I will:

https://medium.com/@sararoseofficial/everything-i-never-wanted-to-have-to-know-a

There are major problems within Labour which need to be addressed - stop minimising them.

Hardly an even-handed analysis. I've seen her stuff before on twitter and had the same problem with it.

Either how she diminishes people's criticisms ... no, it isn't "all" about this or that so why diminish those who see that antisemitism is both real and weaponised?

Or the same characterisation of accusations as being factually true in the version she presents. No, they aren't.

Labour have an ongoing issue to deal with to address the accusations and ensure those who are guilty are dealt with if they haven't been already. This distinctly non-forensic "guilt by accusation" approach isn't fair or ultimately helpful for anyone, including the Jewish community IMO.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 10:37 - Dec 9 with 1333 viewsDarth_Koont

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 10:14 - Dec 9 by GlasgowBlue

I note that the Simon Wiesenthal Center, which defends the safety of Jews worldwide and teaches the Holocaust for future generations, has said that UKLabour under Corbynis the #1 on the 2019 Antisemite list.

Just think about that for a second.

Yes. It's a sign of how ridiculous and hysterical this McCarthyist witchhunt has become.

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 10:44 - Dec 9 with 1311 viewsHerbivore

SB

Agreed. I do find it odd, though, that some suggest that if you vote Labour you condone antisemitism or worse are an antisemite yourself. Does that apply to Jewish Labour voters too? Are they also antisemites or condoning antisemitism because they choose to vote Labour? Similarly, is someone like Baroness Warsi actually an Islamaphobe because she is still a member of and supports the Conservative Party? It is quite possible to be deeply unhappy at an issue within a party whilst still broadly supporting what they stand for.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 10:49 - Dec 9 with 1296 viewsgiant_stow

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 09:45 - Dec 9 by Steve_M

I'm only a third of the way through and have to do some work now, but it's already making more sense on all this than I've seen for a long time. Thanks.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 10:51 - Dec 9 with 1282 viewsSwansea_Blue

Quite. It needs to be taken seriously, The best way that can happen is to let the EHRC conduct it's investigation and for people to stop weaponising the issue for political point scoring.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 10:56 - Dec 9 with 1268 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 10:49 - Dec 9 by giant_stow

I'm only a third of the way through and have to do some work now, but it's already making more sense on all this than I've seen for a long time. Thanks.

I found it really useful. It's a great read for anyone who's confused by all the slanging matches (as I was).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 13:45 - Dec 9 with 1148 viewsGlasgowBlue

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 10:37 - Dec 9 by Darth_Koont

Yes. It's a sign of how ridiculous and hysterical this McCarthyist witchhunt has become.

They’re not even trying to hide it now are they?

Iron Lion Zion

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 14:12 - Dec 9 with 1113 viewsgiant_stow

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 13:45 - Dec 9 by GlasgowBlue

another one pissed off for beieg grassed. bingo.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 14:22 - Dec 9 with 1101 viewsStokieBlue

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 13:45 - Dec 9 by GlasgowBlue

It's rather strange to reach the conclusion that any perceived bias was because of his Jewish heritage rather than due to him previously being a member of the young Conservatives.

Says quite a lot about the mindset of some individuals.

SB

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 14:31 - Dec 9 with 1083 viewsGaryCooper

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 09:43 - Dec 9 by lowhouseblue

We all know who will get the blame on Friday morning don't we?
Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 14:36 - Dec 9 with 1071 viewsgiant_stow

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 14:22 - Dec 9 by StokieBlue

It's rather strange to reach the conclusion that any perceived bias was because of his Jewish heritage rather than due to him previously being a member of the young Conservatives.

Says quite a lot about the mindset of some individuals.

SB

While I see what you mean, the 'That makes him Jewish" short sentence and structuring around it do say a lot.

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 14:39 - Dec 9 with 1061 viewsBiGDonnie

Sh&t post.

Why bother?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 14:41 - Dec 9 with 1055 viewsStokieBlue

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 14:36 - Dec 9 by giant_stow

While I see what you mean, the 'That makes him Jewish" short sentence and structuring around it do say a lot.

I am not sure I was clear.

I actually think it was weird that her and her whatsapp community reached the conclusion they did.

SB

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 14:42 - Dec 9 with 1051 viewsDarth_Koont

But you yourself are saying Jews are right to fear Corbyn. And 87% according to the Jewish Chronicle think he's an antisemite. So is Robinson's Jewishness a potential factor or not in perceived bias?

It's unnecessary I'll give you that given they've got more of a political argument through his Conservative involvement. Plus ultimately it doesn't matter if he is biased or for what reason as he's a senior media figure that can't be ignored.

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 14:44 - Dec 9 with 1047 viewsnoggin

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 14:39 - Dec 9 by BiGDonnie

Sh&t post.

Why bother?

Not so sh&t that you could ignore it hey?

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 14:47 - Dec 9 with 1030 viewsBiGDonnie

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 14:44 - Dec 9 by noggin

Not so sh&t that you could ignore it hey?

Someone needed to tell you.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 14:49 - Dec 9 with 1023 viewsnoggin

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 14:47 - Dec 9 by BiGDonnie

Someone needed to tell you.

Cheers, I've noted your views.

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 15:22 - Dec 9 with 949 viewsGlasgowBlue

Wow! So many Jews who are not afraid for their lives on 14:42 - Dec 9 by Darth_Koont

But you yourself are saying Jews are right to fear Corbyn. And 87% according to the Jewish Chronicle think he's an antisemite. So is Robinson's Jewishness a potential factor or not in perceived bias?

It's unnecessary I'll give you that given they've got more of a political argument through his Conservative involvement. Plus ultimately it doesn't matter if he is biased or for what reason as he's a senior media figure that can't be ignored.

Jesus Christ DK. That first sentence.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024