Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
highlights 22:45 - Nov 26 with 1519 viewsGeoffSentence

https://www.skysports.com/football/ipswich-vs-wycombe/410048

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

highlights on 08:13 - Nov 27 with 1168 viewsMeadowlark

Bumped

Chambers.
highlights on 08:59 - Nov 27 with 1110 viewsMVBlue

The decision thats stands out is the dissallowed goal. Jackson does not celebrate. Why they've done that needs a major review.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

highlights on 09:28 - Nov 27 with 1060 viewsHerbivore

That disallowed goal gets worse every time I see it. Jackson isn't even particularly close to getting a touch on it. The penalty is very clearly outside the box and it's minimal contact if we're honest, he's taken a heavy touch and thrown himself over at a slight touch from Chambers. Can't argue too much but he wouldn't have given that at the other end, I'm sure of that.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 9:45]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

highlights on 09:29 - Nov 27 with 1051 viewsWickets

highlights on 08:59 - Nov 27 by MVBlue

The decision thats stands out is the dissallowed goal. Jackson does not celebrate. Why they've done that needs a major review.

Jackson points to Chambers he's saying its your goal . Why does Chambers let the ball bounce for their good chance first half that Holy saves with his leg . The Ref is in no position to see if the foul for the Pen is in the box or not and does not consult the idiot running the line .
highlights on 09:33 - Nov 27 with 1033 viewsagravenor

- Blatant handball not given for a penalty to town
- Incorrectly disallowed goal
- Dive outside the box = penalty to Wycombe
- 2 of our players booked for dissent whilst their team did it all game with no punishment
- 11 total bookings.

What a joke, should never be allowed near a game of this standard before.

And oh FYI, the lino who disallowed the goal wrongly sent me off at a rather low standard a couple of years ago, maybe he should still be officiating in that league.
highlights on 09:42 - Nov 27 with 992 viewsGeoffSentence

highlights on 09:29 - Nov 27 by Wickets

Jackson points to Chambers he's saying its your goal . Why does Chambers let the ball bounce for their good chance first half that Holy saves with his leg . The Ref is in no position to see if the foul for the Pen is in the box or not and does not consult the idiot running the line .

Chambers didnt let it bounce. He headed it whilst being shoved in the back. Chambo did as well as he could there it was an awkward hanging ball.

highlights on 09:46 - Nov 27 with 946 viewsHerbivore

highlights on 09:42 - Nov 27 by GeoffSentence

Chambers didnt let it bounce. He headed it whilst being shoved in the back. Chambo did as well as he could there it was an awkward hanging ball.

Yep, this. They were allowed to get away with so much physical stuff whilst we were penalised for everything. It's hard not to think that the ref was utterly corrupt, I've never seen anything quite like it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

highlights on 09:54 - Nov 27 with 920 viewsGeoffSentence

highlights on 09:46 - Nov 27 by Herbivore

Yep, this. They were allowed to get away with so much physical stuff whilst we were penalised for everything. It's hard not to think that the ref was utterly corrupt, I've never seen anything quite like it.

That same thought was going through my mind. I put it aside straight away as conspiracy nonsense, but with all the big calls going one way and the bizarre manner of the disallowed goal decision I just couldn't help thinking it.

Even the smaller calls were either inconsistent or wrong, Nolan got booked for fifty fifty challenge moments after Huws had been clattered with no punishment given. Keane got scythed down at hip height, a challenge that could well have been a sending off, and probably would have been if it had been from a blue, with merely a booking.

I could go on, but I have to let it go.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024