Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Think its going to take a bit of a team talk 15:45 - Oct 5 with 2185 viewswkj

First half just seems anonymous all round. Fleetwood are more than capable of punching us, so i think it might take a roll of the dice from Paul to break the deadlock this game. A bit more time in control the ball and playing on our own terms is needed as we don't seem to be able to make progress in the final third so far.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 15:50 - Oct 5 with 2076 viewsHerbivore

That's been typical of fairly large spells of most of our games this season. Usually though we produce some quality for 20 minutes and it wins us the game so here's hoping today will follow that same pattern.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 15:51 - Oct 5 with 2071 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I would be happy with a draw.

I think it is going to get more niggly in the second half and I wouldn't be surprised to see a red before too long. Maybe need to sub Norwood with that in mind as he seems to be getting drawn into things having already got a yellow. I suspect this would be what Barton meant when he said they will have to be "cute".

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 15:52 - Oct 5 with 2031 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 15:50 - Oct 5 by Herbivore

That's been typical of fairly large spells of most of our games this season. Usually though we produce some quality for 20 minutes and it wins us the game so here's hoping today will follow that same pattern.

I agree but also think Fleetwood are more of a physical threat than most at this level.

I would happily take a scrappy 0-0 here but we do have the quality and 3 points again would be nice.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 15:53 - Oct 5 with 1998 viewsStokieBlue

It's fairly even with them having slightly the better of it.

My main issue is that for whatever reason (possibly the high press) we always go back to the CBs and none of them can pass - the distribution is woeful from the back.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 15:54 - Oct 5 with 1975 viewswkj

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 15:50 - Oct 5 by Herbivore

It might be Lambert's strategy in fairness, play comfortable in the first half then dial up in the second, seems as we was doing it the other way round up until the intl break, causing some to have aneurysms about 1-0 scorelines.

Crybaby

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 15:54 - Oct 5 with 1967 viewsHerbivore

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 15:51 - Oct 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

I would be happy with a draw.

I think it is going to get more niggly in the second half and I wouldn't be surprised to see a red before too long. Maybe need to sub Norwood with that in mind as he seems to be getting drawn into things having already got a yellow. I suspect this would be what Barton meant when he said they will have to be "cute".

Maybe get Judge on in a number 10 role to get us on the ball a bit more.

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 15:55 - Oct 5 with 1935 viewsGarv

Get Judge on to give Norwood some service.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 15:56 - Oct 5 with 1915 viewssparks

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 15:54 - Oct 5 by wkj

It might be Lambert's strategy in fairness, play comfortable in the first half then dial up in the second, seems as we was doing it the other way round up until the intl break, causing some to have aneurysms about 1-0 scorelines.

Pretty even. Ref being continually conned by Evans in particular.

Not got our front two involved properly at all. Nolan ineffective.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Login to get fewer ads

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 15:57 - Oct 5 with 1887 viewswkj

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 15:56 - Oct 5 by sparks

Pretty even. Ref being continually conned by Evans in particular.

Not got our front two involved properly at all. Nolan ineffective.

Nolan ineffective

I hope that works Sparks, so far it has!

Crybaby

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:01 - Oct 5 with 1803 viewsActionMan

Much like last week, we need some creativity from the midfield to turn the game and our front two need to be far more in the game, and to take chances. If we do what we did last week we can win, we just need to be brave.
Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:12 - Oct 5 with 1683 viewsitfcjoe

2 big chances since HT, should be ahead

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:13 - Oct 5 with 1670 viewswkj

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:12 - Oct 5 by itfcjoe

I have a bad feeling we might end up conceding a peno. Fleetwood have done well drawing fouls so far as is evident by Skuse getting a yellow of all players.

Crybaby

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:14 - Oct 5 with 1655 viewsitfcjoe

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:13 - Oct 5 by wkj

I have a bad feeling we might end up conceding a peno. Fleetwood have done well drawing fouls so far as is evident by Skuse getting a yellow of all players.

Need to take chances against the better teams or things will always be difficult cult

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:14 - Oct 5 with 1653 viewsHerbivore

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:12 - Oct 5 by itfcjoe

I like Nors but he really needs to start converting.

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:15 - Oct 5 with 1643 viewswkj

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:14 - Oct 5 by itfcjoe

Need to take chances against the better teams or things will always be difficult cult

no need to call me a cu*t

Crybaby

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:16 - Oct 5 with 1618 viewsitfcjoe

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:14 - Oct 5 by Herbivore

I’m not sure I can remember a striker missing as many one-on-ones in their ITFC career than Norwood has already.

Does he still deserve credit for getting these opportunities or is it just because we are creating them?

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:16 - Oct 5 with 1615 viewswkj

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:14 - Oct 5 by Herbivore

Aiye, not that I am buying into the penos don't count rubbish, but in Norwood's case, he's not really shown very much from open play so far, and a one on one miss like that really doesn't have much to do with the level of opposition.

Crybaby

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:18 - Oct 5 with 1587 viewswkj

Sunderland, Wycombe and Coventry all behind, a win now would be so very huge for us, suddently the magnitude of the game is bigger than it was before.

Crybaby

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:18 - Oct 5 with 1587 viewsHerbivore

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:16 - Oct 5 by itfcjoe

I’m not sure I can remember a striker missing as many one-on-ones in their ITFC career than Norwood has already.

Does he still deserve credit for getting these opportunities or is it just because we are creating them?

If you look at how many chances he's had compared to Jackson that can't just be chance, I think his movement is very clever and helps him to get these chances. That said, it's no good getting five chances a game if you don't take any of them.

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:19 - Oct 5 with 1580 viewswkj

BOOM! There it is!

Crybaby

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:21 - Oct 5 with 1536 viewsActionMan

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:19 - Oct 5 by wkj

BOOM! There it is!

Now let's kill it!!!
Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:23 - Oct 5 with 1519 viewsitfcjoe

Think its going to take a bit of a team talk on 16:15 - Oct 5 by wkj

no need to call me a cu*t

It sure where that came from, including the typo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024