Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will gillingham’s away stand be able to hold us? 12:19 - Sep 7 with 1383 viewsGreenwichBlue1

Absolute Mickey Mouse scaffolding job

It will be moving a hell of a lot when we start jumping on it

Will gillingham’s away stand be able to hold us? on 12:27 - Sep 7 with 1362 viewsEastTownBlue

That "temporary" stand managed to hold us back around 2005. Admittedly I'm not as slim as I was back then.
Will gillingham’s away stand be able to hold us? on 12:29 - Sep 7 with 1352 viewsnoggin

Will gillingham’s away stand be able to hold us? on 12:27 - Sep 7 by EastTownBlue

That "temporary" stand managed to hold us back around 2005. Admittedly I'm not as slim as I was back then.

I met my ex wife at that game. Mistakes, I’ve made a few....

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Will gillingham’s away stand be able to hold us? on 12:35 - Sep 7 with 1329 viewsSitfcB

It’s managed to survive for what, 20 years? So I reckon we will be ok.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Will gillingham’s away stand be able to hold us? on 12:36 - Sep 7 with 1321 viewsTractorCam

Will gillingham’s away stand be able to hold us? on 12:35 - Sep 7 by SitfcB

It’s managed to survive for what, 20 years? So I reckon we will be ok.

Well you've jinxed us now!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Will gillingham’s away stand be able to hold us? on 12:39 - Sep 7 with 1306 viewsSitfcB

Will gillingham’s away stand be able to hold us? on 12:36 - Sep 7 by TractorCam

Well you've jinxed us now!

Tbf it’s never had to take my weight before

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Will gillingham’s away stand be able to hold us? on 12:40 - Sep 7 with 1296 viewsTractorCam

Will gillingham’s away stand be able to hold us? on 12:39 - Sep 7 by SitfcB

Tbf it’s never had to take my weight before

I remember how bad Fulham away was in 2015 when we all started bouncing there, this one could be a pulse raiser

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Will gillingham’s away stand be able to hold us? on 14:44 - Sep 7 with 1134 viewsronnyd

Will gillingham’s away stand be able to hold us? on 12:40 - Sep 7 by TractorCam

I remember how bad Fulham away was in 2015 when we all started bouncing there, this one could be a pulse raiser

Should have been at the old Wembley in 78. Now that was really bouncing. My mate was starting to crap himself.
Will gillingham’s away stand be able to hold us? on 15:14 - Sep 7 with 1082 viewsRegencyBlue

Will gillingham’s away stand be able to hold us? on 14:44 - Sep 7 by ronnyd

Should have been at the old Wembley in 78. Now that was really bouncing. My mate was starting to crap himself.

I remember that myself!

No idea how far it was actually moving but it seemed a lot at the time.
Login to get fewer ads

Will gillingham’s away stand be able to hold us? on 15:21 - Sep 7 with 1068 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Will gillingham’s away stand be able to hold us? on 15:14 - Sep 7 by RegencyBlue

I remember that myself!

No idea how far it was actually moving but it seemed a lot at the time.

The San Siro. That didn't move much.

Poll: would you rather

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024